Chapter 3 📸

Chapter 3
Recorder

" Thank you so much for saving my son ."

To the Seventeen year olds dad who bowed his head , he shook his head to signify that he was done . And i said frankly .

" I had no intention of saving his son . "

Somehow , I just saved him . Perhaps he was taken aback by my words, his father coughed in vain . I glanced at Seventeen sitting next to his father indifferently . The boy still couldn't hide his excitement at what he liked so much , and his face was red . Then , when our eyes met , I would rather slowly lower my eyes . I brought out the words I had been repeating over and over again that day . Something is ominous .

" However , didn't you eventually save my son ? Besides , I know that Taemin Lee was seriously injured and was hospitalised for over a month . If it wasn't for Lee Taemin at that time , ahhh . He would have been ... "

" Clearly I do . "

I stopped talking and said it again .

" I had no intention of saving your son . I was also injured during my fight . "

" However ....... "

" When your son who collapsed that day asked for help . "

I stopped talking and looked at Seventeen who had his eyes wide open for a moment before continuing .

" He was going to get up on his feet and i would of thrown him away if he didn't follow me . So I didn't save him . It's just that your son was lucky and he didn't miss it with his own abilities . "

His Dad just stared at me for a while . I interrupted him twice and spoke rudely , but there was no sign of displeasure on his face . Rather , he looked at me with curious eyes . Seventeen, who came out from the side and looked at his father in turn , asked softly . Then his father scolded him in a harsh voice .

" Kevin , did you say that in Korea you should only use Korean ? "

Seventeen pouted his lips for a moment and then asked his father again in Korean .

" I didn't understand everything Taemin said . "

" Uh - huh . I should say Taemin . "

His father , who pointed out again , said nothing about his son , and explained what I said slowly to Seventeen who in response said , ' Yes , yes . nodded vigorously .

Even if i pretended not to know, i could see how much his father cares for him . Even after seeing that Director Yoon who worked hard to get us to meet . After all , he grew up being overprotected , so I guess he ran out on his own to become a celebrity . For some time, a while away from their gaze , I could barely see the guy sitting next to me . However , as soon as I turned my head , I heard the whisper of Torai .

" I'm thinking "

" What ? "

The man rolled his eyes and smiled revealing his signature dimpled smile .

" How to release my anger . " ☠️

What exactly are you mad about ?

The thing I was going to ask was not able to come out because of the seventeens father who was talking to me .

" By the way , apologies for the late greetings Director Yoon . Thank you for arranging this meeting. This is my youngest child who my wife gave birth to a late , so I can't stop listening to him once he starts to ramble. Heh heh Even after such a bad thing , He was lying in the hospital . I wonder how much of a fuss I had to go to just to find his benefactor . "