Chapter 12

Chapter 12
Call me Uncle

Originally , it was the day before the audition , so I was quite nervous and had to wait for tomorrow . I got an unexpected call from PD Jung , so I had to do it even more .

「Taemin , I'm sorry , but I don't think i can guarantee that you will definitely win this role . I just came to Korea because of the film festival ... I heard at first that an unexpected person might audition for the role that Taemin is after. I'm not sure , but if so ... Well . Do you know what I mean ?」

Hesitatingly , he apologised and i replied that it was okay . It didn't matter to me if i didn't have the guarantee role because I was determined that I had to pass it with my own skills anyway . So I didn't ask on purpose on who the unexpected person was.

Hansoo , who had a phobia of cameras , didn't have to deal with the guy who had everything and was good at acting . It was a luxury for me to worry about him , considering that the cowardly guy must have auditioned with his teeth clenched and trembling . As for me ,there the skills that I still can't reach. But that didn't mean I wasn't nervous about tomorrow's audition . It was because of what happened with Torai in the morning .

Damn it , just thinking about it made my mouth itch. After that , I was wary and bewildered at the sudden change of a gentleman , so I only realised what I l was talking about later . 🍪😳🎊

It was the confession that the president had wanted so much . I should have rejoiced that the shameful moment of wanting to put a knife back in my stomach and to be passed out unconsciously , but the belated embarrassment didn't allow me.

Damn it , i said that to Torai. Besides , it was even more annoying that he enjoyed it casually as he said it out loud . He suddenly became generous with everything and promised me that he would buy me a bag of walnut cookies for me. He ate one or two . Many times , if anyone saw me , they would think that I'm a crazy person because I can't eat walnut cookies .

T/N: it's alright you can eat Jay's walnuts 🤭🍪🍆🍪😉

Whether or not I had a hardened expression on my face , he hugged me and rolled over on the bed , and then Manager Park called me dozens of times until I got up and went to work . Thanks to that , my time to go out was delayed , but because of an unexpected appointment , going to the troupe was delayed .

It was morning , so I was sitting in an empty coffee shop and looking out the window .  Alice, who demanded to meet immediately, made an appointment that was set up in the coffee shop. It was the building right in front of Jay's house that was set as the  meeting place. I wondered if it was a good thing I didn't go to work, but soon I had an ominous feeling. When I couldn't figure out exactly what it was the door of the coffee shop opened with a 'tinkling' sound. The person entering is the boss Alice, who seems to be toggling because the upper body muscles are large and thick compared to his short height. I got up and tried to greet him with something in his hand, but the coffee shop owner greeted him before me.

"Oh, it's been a while since you've been here."

The boss greeted me by raising his hand as if familiar, and came to my seat. I nodded my head and felt that ominous feeling that gradually materialised. There will be only one occasion where the president often comes to the coffee shop in front of Torai's house. I watched him with skepticism as he placed his order first. His order was simple as how often he came and was close with a part-timer.

"Usual drink."

"Yes, caramel macchiato?"

"Yeah. Not too hot."

While the part-timer was going to get the caramel macchiato that wasn't too hot, the boss asked me directly.

"Jay went on a business trip, right?"