They find you passed out, beaten up

Daniel:

He stood frozen. Even when he wanted to move, when in his mind he's moving, he wasn't. His body stayed in place, not moving except for the trembling. Only after a good few seconds did his feet finally start moving; slow and careful, as if suspicious this isn't real. He stood over you, just staring then kneeled down. When his hand went on your chest and felt it rise up and down, very faint but good enough, he dropped his forehead on your shoulder: suddenly so many tears bursting out and sobbing. So much relief is washing out at feeling it but also so much guilt, and not only at this, mainly this, but for everything that has gone wrong to everyone so far.

He felt like he wanted to pass out and just destroy all. Not just beat them up till they are passed out but beat them up till they won't be moving ever again. But he knew your safety was more important, so he tried to stay calm by taking deep breathes then lifting you and hurrying you to the closest hospital.

Zack:

His first thought was 'they are dead' and that's the scariest thing he's ever thought and experienced. He hates how his steps were hesitant at first then ran over. Crashing right onto his knees then pulled you up, crying out your name while slapping your cheek, shouting to wake up. Self blame immediately settled in, certain this happened because he wasn't there for you and he should have protected you. He begged you, crying 'you can't be dead, wake up!'. He didn't know what to do, he considered mouth-to-mouth, but then suddenly your hand very shakingly pat his arm, whispering the name of who did this.

He just stared at you then something dark came in his eyes. He will go to jail after this because he's gonna kill, no: torture, the bastard who did this!

Jay:

His breathe caught in his throat, eyes widening, hands starting to tremble. He was quickly aside you, shaking you. You woke up to a weird sound, but not particularly. It was only weird as it was rare to hear: his voice. He was shouting your name, his head moving so much as he kept looking you up and down for any grave injuries and so could see his eyes as the hairs kept shifting. His eyes were filled with worry and fear. "I'll be okay", at the sound of your assurance his head whipped to your face. His terrified expression shifts to one of pure relief then he pulled you up in a hug.

He put a helmet on your head, actually spoke to tell you to hold him tight, then got on his motorcycle and drove you to the hospital. He held your arms as they were around his waist, mainly holding them to ensure you are really there. He stayed at the hospital with you until he was sure you will be properly taken care of then he left, though first already paid the bill so you won't be bothered with it. He snatched whatever was closest as his weapon and went to go find the people who did this to you.

Vasco:

He got whiplashed by the feelings and memory of when he found Jace like this. It brought back the same fear, anger, and concern. He ran over, shouting your name. He mumbled a sorry as he moved your clothes out the way; needing to be sure you don't have any life risking injuries or anything bleeding that he can stop. When he taken care of it, with many glances to your face and begging to wake up, he scooped you up and hurried you to safety.

He sat there as you rested; elbows on his knees and hands folded with his lips resting against them. He was trying to contain his anger. He felt like he could burst. When the Burn Knuckles burst in, promising they will go beat, torture, kill whoever did this he just stayed silent so Jace stared then ushered the Burn Knuckles out; knowing this will not end good so he has to be there for Vasco while Vasco is there for you and will now only focus on you and finding the person who did this.

Jace:

A quiet 'oh god' as he took in the sight. You were trembling so he discarded his jacket then put it over you, rubbing your arms, assuring you, even though you are passed out, that you are okay now and he will take care fo you. When you rmouth opened and closed he told you to save your strength. But you whispered for water so he looked around but saw none so he promised he'll go get you some later.

He got you to his place, where he gave you water first as promised then treated your wounds. He let you rest in his bed, telling you to just rest as long as you need while he takes care of you until you are recovered. As you slept he stayed aside you, trying to figure out who did it and why as you didn't reveal it yet and what he should do. He felt such rage but he knew just barging in to beat someone up can end terribly so he should consider all options.

Johan:

His hands began trembling, breathing uneven, his legs gave out. As his knees hit the ground he crawled over then cupped your face, whispering your face. His fingers pressed against your skin as he felt such anger grow. Everything is always being taken from him! He won't let this pass! He will show everyone they can't do these things without consequences, and make them so scared of him they won't dare even look at you!

He couldn't bring you to a hospital, he didn't have the money nor did he trust it, so he took you to his. But he doesn't have the supplies so he called Zack. When Zack came by Johan stood between you and him most of the time, always checking to make sure you are still breathing and everything important is still okay.

Jake:

All slowed down as he found you. His chest clenched, so many dark thoughts seeping in. But he wasn't gonna assume until he confirmed. So he hurried over then put his finger under your nose, muttering 'come on, come on'. When he felt air hit his finger his forehead fell on your shoulder, a 'for fuck sake' slipping out then hugged you. At that a grumble came from you so he let go, muttering 'sorry, sorry' then gently lifted you.

He got you to one of the girls he knew could fix you up with the right stuff. He watched as she worked on treating your wounds. Once you were awake and making sense he asked you who did this, where, why, how many. All information he could get he wanted; because second he leaves this room his anger won't have settled down until he has beaten the person who did this to you into a hospital, or a grave.

Gun:

He stared at you, slowly sinking to a crouch. His fingers lay on your neck, a second of held breathe then a sigh before he slid his arms under you and lifted you up. He was silent. He's always silent. But this was a different kind. The air around him made anyone who even just looked quiver with fear and stumble away. He laid you on the couch in one of his safe houses. A soft kiss to your forehead then he was away.

When he returned he saw you stirring awake. He discarded his jacket, which was covered in spatters of blood, then crouched down aside the couch to be on eye-level. He asked you how much it hurts so you muttered a ton. He pet your head then dug in his pocket and revealed a bottle of pain medicine. With a sly smirk he assured you all's taken care of so don't worry about a thing.

Goo:

He was stuck between if he should have a laughing fit or destroy everything around. So he did both. Once he had it out of his system he picked you up without a word and walked out, holding you close; glaring ahead. In his mind he was promising you he will deal with whoever did this, whoever dared do this.

When you woke up to see him staring at you with a goofy grin you slowly asked what but he assured you 'nothing'. He gave you a big hug, laughing he's just happy you are awake. Which was true, but it was also mainly still the adrenaline rush of the crime he committed before coming to see you again.