You take them ice skating

Requested by: IDunnoImJustHere

Daniel:

If you take his original body he's bad at it; no balance, wobbly, awkward, always falling so even heard some shitty people snicker that he'll break the ice if he falls again so you told them off, which made Daniel blush but still say he'll sit at the side, just watching. But his new body is of course a professional at it, can even do tricks and twirls with such perfection that onlookers think he's a pro skater.

Zack:

He refused for so long because he wasn't gonna let there be a chance to be a fool! But with enough asking he went and did it. Because of how unsure and cautious he was he moved awkward, tiny moves, and ended up falling. So you gave him some words of encouragement and finally he did it without falling because he stopped worrying. He won't admit it but he loved how romantic it was to be holding your hand and both skating side-by-side.

Jay:

He was a pro! When you asked how he explained in his way that he used to go skating a lot as a kid. If you can't skate he went in front of you, took your hands gently, and slowly skated backwards to guide you and gave you assurance he's here and will catch you before you fall. If you can already skate he watched with a smile as you had your fun then joined aside you.

Vasco:

A big, muscular, scary man was on the ice so everyone grew nervous! Until they saw he's using a kid helper and is panicking to his partner that he's gonna fall and can't do it. So you had to keep giving words of comfort and encouragement. When he finally had confidence to try it without panicking he was able to make one round then let go of the helper. He fell ten times but he was still proud of himself when he managed to make two rounds without falling.

Jace:

He went once with school so he knew the basic stuff but that doesn't mean he's confident or any good. But he could stay standing so is fine. More than just skating around at a relaxed pace made him anxious. He really didn't want to fall as he didn't want to make a fool of himself in front of you.

Johan:

He didn't want to at first but since it was just asking and dragging him along he went. He claimed not to be able to do this but then proceeded to skate with perfect balance. When you asked how he simply said he watched the good skaters so copied their posture and techniques. He didn't think much of it, mainly enjoyed watching you skating and skating with you.

Jake:

He was bragging that he could ice skate so you dragged him to the ice to prove himself. With a nervous smile he proceeded to collapse multiple times, each time with a curse mixed in with an odd sound. He was gonna grow annoyed but when he saw you watching with amusement and laughing at his fall again his annoyance changed to amusement and both just had silly fun.

Gun:

He and Goo do weird shit all the time, so yes he can skate, and damn good even. You wondered and wanted to ask but before you could he said "Don't ask". If you can skate and show off he will watch with a smirk, not even minding your bragging as you can live up to it.

Goo:

Of course he can skate! It would be odd if he couldn't! So he skated around with ease as if he always does this. He likes to show off so can expect him to say 'watch this' a lot then proceed to do something weird, funny, and/or amazing. He likes to take your hand and drag him with him into his chaos.