When you make something artistic that represents them

Requested by: joy_girl_800

Daniel:

He's so touched! Even more so if it's his original body you represented. Even if in a mocking, sad, funny, touching way. Any way touches him because it shows reality and makes him feel seen and understood. He keeps it hung up as inspiration.

Zack:

He tried to act casual about it, but inside he was giddy and skipping around while hugging it. You assured him he can throw it if he doesn't like it so he yelled a defensive "fuck no!". He has it on display on his desk now.

Jay:

Even if it's ugly and you pointed out all the bad parts he didn't see any of that; he just sees that his partner made him something with him in mind. It touches him deeply. He keeps it in his room, always smiling and staring at it.

Vasco:

Anything touches his heart, you could just write "honey" on a rock and claim that's your art project representing him and he would LOVE it. He will keep it on display for all to see. He will carry it around, show it off, all that stuff. He protects it with his life!

Jace:

An "ow..." as his mind goes blank but his body warms up. To be sure he asks "This is me?" so you'll nod, which makes him blush every single time. He always appreciates it and gets bashful about it. He keeps it all in a drawer. He would keep it on display but he wants to keep a tough boy act going and he just gets too shy each time people ask about it.

Johan:

He's not sure how to reply to it. Just takes it and says a "thank you". When you explain how it represents him and how you made it he listens, smiling at it without realizing. He keeps it in his backpack; carrying it everywhere so it's close to him and he can pull it out during difficult moments.

Jake:

He makes a whole show of it to show it off to everyone in his gang; telling them they need to protect this with their lives. He loves it, even if it's terrible. It's your creative mind, it's about him, it shows you thought of him and love him; so what is NOT to love about it?!

Gun:

He takes it, examines, then bluntly asks "what the fuck is this?". He knows, he just wants to hear your thought process and why you chose this. Once you are done he hums then says a thanks and moves on with his day. You always thought he just threw it out but one day were opening drawers at his place and found one full of the things you have given him.

Goo:

He gets so excited about it! Especially if you depict his badass side. Of course he shows it off to Gun, literally shoving it in his face and saying "look at what they made for me!" then pulls it away in time before Gun can snatch it to get rid of it.