If you are an author

Requested by: bunnytaeil (I changed it from 'best seller author' to just 'author' as it gave me more freedom to work with)

Sorry for the wait, I was on vacation.

Daniel:

He doesn't have to money to buy any of it, but if you let him read the manuscripts he gladly will, giving some comments of how it feels, what he likes and/or dislikes, all honest opinions. If you give him the books for free he feels so touched and happy! They have a neat, tidy spot in a corner of his house.

Zack:

He doesn't care for books. Until they are yours. He reads them as if he is suddenly a bookworm, finishing them in hours. So when you tried to introduce other books to him that weren't from you he gave you a disgusted look and told you he hates reading.

Jay:

You are best seller because he buys all your works... When you told him that's sweet but not how it should be he stopped, and so gave the chance for other people to finally get some of your works as well. He frames each new work on his walls.

Vasco:

He loves it! Even if he doesn't he does! Because you made it so it's precious for just that fact. It could be the worst written thing ever, but the fact you tried it, put in your time and effort, that is enough for praise. He will show it to everyone, proud and loud announcing what his partner has done.

Jace:

You let him read the manuscripts as he took it serious, gave honest thoughts, new views, all that. He loves reading all of it, to see what comes out of your brain. He'll read it between classes and work breaks, which will make some ask what he's reading so it gives him chance to advertise your book.

Johan:

He carries them with him in his backpack, and will pull them out to read when he has nothing to do. When his vision began going away it upset him he won't be able to read them anymore. So when his vision was more gone and you suddenly presented a book he was confused, almost offended and arguing he can't read anymore. But you took his hand and run it over the inside. It was braille! Not that he knows how to read braille yet, but just the thought was enough to touch his heart and make him feel like hugging you tight while crying.

Jake:

When you are writing he knows to leave you alone, but that means he's having such difficulty to not bother you so he leaves. When he returns he peeks over your shoulder, asking if you are still going then if you need anything. He will give you massages, head kisses, food and water while you work. When it's finally published he's more happy you can finally focus on yourself again than the book's release.

Gun:

He will read it while he beats up some people, making comments to them about it. When you ask how it is he gives short but honest answers. If you need him to help you work out the poses characters do he will do so, for he knows he will get kisses after it. He feels great pride if you write action scenes and he can tell you used his fighting as inspiration.

Goo:

He loves bothering you while you work, or just leaning his chin on your shoulder while he reads everything you type. When you bring it to the publisher Goo does the thumb across the neck sign to inform them he will murder them if they don't get it published. When the physical copies are out he's so excited about it, showing it to all, even during fights he will pull it out and suddenly begin making publicity for it.

Taesoo:

He supported it financially. When you revealed to him the physical copy he felt proud, praising you as he took it and flipped through it. He kept it, gave it a spot in view. Sometimes if he can't sleep he will take it and read a bit. When people stop by and ask about it he informs them of who wrote it, what's it about, and suggests that they try it.

Jichang:

He read it every few pages, writing along it writing mistakes, things that don't make sense in the longrun, just the things an editor or beta reader would normally do. He bought three copies, one for him and then one each for his brothers, telling them to finally try read something for once in their lives. He advertised it to the locals when he was on duty, behaving as the friendly officer they can chit chat with.

Seongji:

He doesn't have much to do in the mountain so when you bring him your works it makes him glad. He is your number one fan. He always asks about the next chapter or book when you come by. He doesn't dare give any harsh words. There have been times he was cooking and reading but he stopped that as he would get entranced by the book, losing track of time, causing the food to burn.