When you trace and kiss their scars

This was meant to be a short chapter with only characters we know of who have scars.

Zack:

He has stopped taking his shirt off around you just because he hates how he can't help the shudder and shaky breathe when your fingers run over the slice over his chest he gotten from a tattoo gun. So can imagine how bright red he went, almost a nose bleed, when you gave a kiss to it once.

You sometimes ask what he'll do about it and feels about it. Of course he's pissed about it, it wasn't his choice and it is just a line. But what he'll do about it he's not sure, for now he just lets it be but he has wondered if he should get it covered up but he can't decide with what and if he wants that.

Vasco:

You knew of his tattoo origins but never saw the deep gruesome scars on his back before. So when you did a gasp escaped. He glanced over his shoulder then assured you they don't hurt anymore. Suddenly he felt cold fingers on them causing him to gasp and flinch away then look at you properly, assuring again that it really is okay now.

He doesn't like it that much when you pay attention to his scars. It brings back the memories of how he was too weak to protect his friends and those who need it. So when you try he takes your hands in his and gives them a kiss, assuring it is okay or asking you not to do that. Though sometimes if he's at his lowest points and you give the scars soft tender kisses it holds his cracking heart together for a while longer.

Jake:

Of course this smug man loves when you give kisses to his scars, because his scars are on his lips and eye. So he can either get a kiss on his lips or a playful or soft kiss on top of hise nose.

When you try to give a quick one he is quick to hug you and keep you trapped there, saying he thinks something just flicked him; a way to say to give a longer more passionate one. If you refuse he hugs you tighter, sighing he can't let you go then. If you do it makes him grin then give you one as thanks.

And people wonder how he can't feel insecure with scars on his face. How could he ever feel so when his partner gives it so much love?! He loves his scars because you do.

Gun:

That's a whole day's work if you wish to kiss and/or trace each of his scars. But hey, he will gladly clear a whole day for that. Get kissed and touched all over his body by his partner? Best day!

So he will be lying on a bed or chair, a confident authority atmosphere about him as he sips a drink or has a smoke while watching your fingers slide over his scars and your lips touch his skin. Will occasionally tug you up to give you a kiss as praise then pushes you back down to continue your work.

Taesoo:

Tracing the scar around his eye makes him anxious as to why you are and what you are thinking. But giving it soft kisses makes those worries vanish and a smile appear.

He loves when you do that. Will he ever admit he can be quite insecure about the scar? Fuck no! A man doesn't admit such things. But you as his partner just know he does feel it when he is having a tough time, and so you make sure to give it the love he needs so he can stride with confidence. And it does work as he can do that afterwards.

Jichang:

It is such a loving act when you are holding hands and your fingers keep rubbing and tracing the scars, or you lift his hand to give the side of it a kiss. Gets an immediate smile from him.

When you do it in public he gets bashful but grateful. He can brag to all he has a partner who doesn't mind anything unnormal about him but also embarrassed that it is in front of people and he is quite sure he will have to hear about it again next time he sees them or get glances. He does like doing it in front of his brothers, though; letting you kiss his hands while he gives his brothers smug looks that say "yeah I got this wonderful partner, you two don't".