If you are a street performer

Daniel:

Sometimes he will perform with you because somehow his body is capable of performing everything. His true self can't do much, but once his other self? He can do everything that has people asking if he's a professional. So when you tell him not to steal the show he is quick to apologize, bowing, promising that's not the plan.

Zack:

He's there, to watch and beat up any creeps who get any bad ideas. Sometimes he does the moves a bit, to encourage you to give it your all, in case you forget, and just because he's in the flow as he has seen you practicing it so many times.

Jay:

You don't even have to worry about if you'll make any money from this, because the second you begin a pile of money. From who? I think you can guess: your boyfriend. He's watching with a red face and a big smile, clapping, cheering you on with just his positive encouraging look.

Vasco:

He's clapping and cheering so loud you have to ask him to stop because it is embarrassing and distracting. So he does claps that don't even connect and silent cheers. People mainly come as they see his big reactions first then notice you. So he does help, without realizing, to pull in the crowd.

Jace:

He always asks you to do it outside the cafe he works at so that the place will have customers, and he hopes the boss will feel so glad by it that he will get a raise. Only problem at that is he will be more busy peeking out the window to watch you than work. He is so proud when he can say to customers, "The performer? Oh yeah, I'm dating them".

Johan:

Most of his time is spent sitting somewhere on the street, watching you, glaring at people who gives off a weird vibe, and chasing off gangs who think they own the turf. So to fix that he made it so this is now God Dog's turf, meaning no one dares to try chase you off it anymore.

Jake:

He gave you a good spot on his turf where he knows will get you the crowd. Usually he's leaning against something farther away, watching while his men give him the reports of all going on in other gangs and such stuff. When you are nervous to begin he gives you a pep talk, promising you'll do amazing and afterwards he'll take you to eat somewhere.

Gun:

He will go to another street and start threatening people to go watch, give money, and praise. When you are too nervous to begin he tells you to just do it as once you are at it it'll go fine. Afterwards he will hand you a bottle of water, asking how it was and assuring it looked great.

Goo:

If you aren't getting much attention he will go to another street and start acting as if he just came from you, gasping "That was so amazing that performance down the street there!". It does work to make some curious and go look. He's always cheering you on, almost joining the act itself. Which wouldn't go ruin as he knows it by heart at this point.

Taesoo:

Sometimes he films it. Usually for himself to look back at with a smile, but other times so you can use it to advertise and just as memories to look back at. He shows it off to others. When there isn't a big crowd he wonders why people can't appreciate greatness. He is always fascinated by this, also just wondering how you came to do this and praises your courage a lot as not everyone can just do this.

Jichang:

He gives you all the words you need to feel confident before you begin. He makes sure you take care of yourself before and after. As you do it he will watch with a smile, feeling proud of you. Afterwards he will give you a hug, telling you you did great and listens to all you say of how it was and felt. He usually tells his brothers, "They are performing tomorrow, come watch" as he wants them there so you know your brother-in-laws are supportive as well.

Seongji:

You film it then send it to him so he can also enjoy it and see the success. When you give him and the teens who keep dropping by a personal show he feels touched, watching with a smile while preparing the food for everyone afterwards. So once done can sit aside him and eat, where he will give the side of your head a kiss and whisper a praise to you. He tells you many times it's impressive, not just for the talent you display but the mental courage needed to do it in public like that.