If you can drive

Daniel:

He trusts you, but not the car or other drives. He will be holding the car seat or roof handle tightly. Even if you drive safely he's still worried. It's not that he doesn't think you can't drive, just to feel safer as it's not as if you have been driving for decades. Unless you have, but then he's just worried who let a child drive. Luckily with time he did become more relaxed and soon enough wasn't acting as if there's always an incoming crash. Sometimes just light hearted talks, other times laughing, or sometimes just silence with music on.

Zack:

He will just be normal: chatting to you or angrily rambling about these annoying people he has to encounter each day. If you drive wildly he will be clenching the roof handle, loudly asking if you are insane then cursing when you almost hit something. Once so bad he yelled to stop the fucking car. So when you finally did he got out, shouting he's never riding with you again, only to go silent when you claimed the way back home is extremely far. To which he huffed and said he will just get someone to come get him, only to get annoyed and embarrassed as he tries to contact someone but everyone is busy so he had no choice but to get back in and mumble go but at least drive the speed limit.

Jay:

He's nervous. He tries to act normal but he's tense and anxious. He's used to being driven around so he doesn't mind but sitting in passenger seat is awkward as normally he sits on the back seat as he gets chauffeured around. So at first he sometimes even sat on the back seat which would make you assure him he can sit aside you. He doesn't talk much so he knows and it's dangerous if you talk and always have to look to see if he's nodding or shaking his head so it can get awkward so he'll put on some music.

Vasco:

He stared when you told him you will drive then held his hand out, demanding the license. So you showed it. He checked it then even send a picture to Jay, asking how to know if a license is a fake. Jay send back to just get in so Vasco handed it back, saying it has been approved. The first times he sits tense but talks to you, about very odd things that make you wonder what the hell he's on about. Later on as life went and he began changing those silly talks turned to serious ones or just silence. There were still silly talks but they gotten less. It was sad to see the difference as his life was becoming more dangerous and more fell onto his shoulders.

Jace:

If you drive normal then that's good and he's glad. He likes when you drive him to his work or just anywhere, so long can both be together. He likes to play songs he thinks are so badass to blast. But if you drive like an insane person then he's clutching the handle on the roof, shouting to drive normal and how you got your license then if you even have it for real. So yeah no he's not joining your rides a lot if you drive as if this is bumper or go carts and people are targets.

Johan:

He will just sit there silent, looking tense, just looking everywhere, feeling awkward as he doesn't know what to talk about. The best he can think of to start talking about the fun and cute things his dogs did this week. If you drive him somewhere and set him off he will come around to your door, telling you the time he should be done so you know when to pick him up, then bashfully thanked you for driving him.

Jake:

He just sits aside you, silent, thinking about stuff. When you call his name he will glance then chuckle and pat your thigh, saying he was just thinking then start talking to you. Nothing special really happens during the car rides, it's just a means of transport for him, where his mind tends to wander to serious things so it's also not exciting for you as he just stays silent with a serious express. But if you call his name and want to chat or joke then he will do that.

Gun:

He's always using you to drive him around. When you told him you aren't his chaffeur he just chuckled and pat your shoulder before telling you now you are. Sometimes you go too slow, but then he will sigh and say he's supposed to be at his location soon, not by tomorrow. When you give him a glare he just chuckles. Sometimes, if he's feeling daring or angry as he really needs to be somewhere on time, he'll just put his hand on your leg and push down, causing your foot to push down onto the gas and go faster.

Goo:

He's always cheering you on to go faster; wanting that rush. Sometimes he will take the wheel and press your leg, telling you you are going too slow. Once you almost went on the sidewalk because of him suddenly interfering so yelled you almost hit those people, but he just shouted back with laughter almost isn't hit so all still fine.