You are losing at a video game so start distracting them to win

Daniel:

He was so proud of him winning this but then got confused when you wrapped your arm around his shoulders and tried to pull him away from the screen so he began laughing, fighting against it. Both pushed each other until he won, then he jumped up and cheered; throwing his hands up with such a big grin that you couldn't even be annoyed. But then were when he began teasing you, saying he is undefeatable even when you use dirty tricks.

Zack:

He knew your tricks so he ignored you. When you complained he just told you "Get better" so you put your cheek on his shoulder, sighing. He still ignored you so you sighed louder and slouched more then groaned right against his ear so he finally looked, asking "Are you done?!" so you quickly focused on the game making him yell then focus again. Both played so intense both stood up and began moving the controllers as if it would help in any way and then you cheered as you won so he cursed then argued this isn't fair at all. He was very displeased about it, immediately demanding a rematch; now sitting down further away from you, arguing this round didn't count.

Jay:

He's already letting you win each time... so you began annoying him more so to convince him to play properly so after enough shaking him, complaining, etc, he finally began playing properly. He played with a smile on his face, loving having someone with him to game and annoy him like this. When you start winning he doesn't feel as if he should win instead but instead stays back and lets you take your victory. He just loves seeing you succeed.

Vasco:

He was so excited as he was winning but then shocked when you began pushing him so he claimed that you can't do this; that this isn't fair. As you kept nudging he gave you a nudge back, but you fell to the side so he was quick to look, surprised. As he got distracted you kept playing then cheered as you won so he got even more susprised then frowned, saying you fake fell to distract him.

He did not approve of this. It's unfair and you made him worry for you. So you had to fix it by giving him lots of kisses and hugs with many sorrys.

Jace:

His grin seemed to only grow the longer you both played. He's winning! He was so engrossed in the game that even when you poked him he didn't even notice. So you turned to sliding your hand on his thigh and to his inner thigh. That definitely caught his attention. His ears turned red, his eyes following your hand. With a swallow he asked what you are doing. He grew excited but then you suddenly cheered making him look to the screen then yell 'unfair!' as you won the game.

Johan:

He didn't think much when you nudged him, took it as you just shifting positions, but then you kept doing and soon so hard he began swaying so he said a firm "hey" with a stern look. You gave an innocent look making him wonder if he mistook it and you were indeed just moving, but then you got this mischievous look as the victory song played so he looked to the game to see you won. He glared at you, mumbling "I hate you at times" so you laughed "I love you too" making him get a little smile. He started the new game, not annoyed as he's more happy he has someone he can be like this with.

Jake:

He just began laughing as you tried to distract him so he leaned away, even using his foot to push you back, chanting 'cheater' while you yelled your own stuff back; both laughing your asses off. Nothing made sense, all was chaos and loud, but it's one of those moments that is just pure happiness you will both remember even decades later. In the end he did win so as you groaned he ruffled your hair, snickering you never even had a winning chance so you demanded a rematch making him grin and say 'you are on'.

Gun:

He managed to avoid you even with all your attempts to distract him. So you began kissing the back of his neck. He gave a quick glance but kept focused so you licked his neck making him tense and tell you this will do nothing. You kept continuing then bit his neck. Suddenly the controllers got tossed aside and he flipped you down, leaning over you, claiming with a grin; "You brought this onto yourself".

Goo:

He yelled when you began distracting him, shouting this is unfair and pathetic. He pushed you aside with his foot, almost even hissing at you. He's determined to win! He will! When you complained, promising if he lets you win you'll give him as much money as he wants; his head was quick to snap to you then back to the screen, huffing that's a lie. He stayed quiet a second then glanced over, mumbling 'it is, right..?'.