When they see you are feeling down

Daniel:

He will ask if something's wrong as he can just feel how low and dark the atmosphere is around you and how suffocating it is to just stand near you. He'll listen while wondering what the fuck he can do about this. Somehow he can't come up with anything so he just nervously assures you'll feel better eventually.

Zack:

He will try to comfort you but somehow end up saying all the wrong things, and so make you either angry or start crying. Both reactions make him flinch and start frantically apologizing and promising he'll do anything you ask so long you'll be happy at the end of it.

Jay:

He's buying whatever you like, taking you on his motorcycle wherever you desire, and doing whatever you want. And while all that is nice, it is when he pulls you in that soft, 'it's okay' kind of hug that truly makes you finally feel better.

Vasco:

He will show you pictures and videos of animals being silly, most being dogs. Or he will spread his arms wide open, asking if you want a hug; not gonna force you to it if you don't want to. He tries to stay silent as he knows sometimes he says the wrong things even if he means well.

Jace:

He will try various methods, learning each time which work and which not. He has all which work written down in a notebook. He tries to stick to them as when someone is down they don't really want to be trying out new things but just do what they know will make them feel better.

Johan:

He will study you, trying to see if he knows, and he thinks he does but he will ask to be sure. So he will ask "Are you down because of ___". He will leave after the talk to either get you some food or a plushie to cheer you up.

Jake:

"Wanna slap Mr Butt?" as he turns to show his behind. Many silly light hearted jokes until you finally chuckle or just get a little smile, then he pulls you close and gives your cheek a kiss, asking what's wrong and to talk to him.

Gun:

He will motion you to approach him. Once near he pulls you in a hug then asks what's up with you. He just puts his chin somewhere on you, watching the scenery around, listening to you. He might light up a cigarette and offer it to you. Once done he gives your ass a pat and assures he'll help deal with it so start being so down. Being down for a bit is fine, but don't be it too long or he'll become angry and irritated by it since he doesn't like people who sulk instead of dealing with the issue.

Goo:

He will be annoying you until you snap. He claims it is being nice-mean as he has to be mean to be nice as once you snap it finally all comes out and afterwards will have the weight off your shoulders. If it is an issue he can help with then once you leave he dashes off to go solve it, mostly so afterwards he can see your surprised look, maybe even receive your praise.

Taesoo:

He will tug you close by your waist, giving your neck a kiss before asking why you have that look. Refuse to say and he'll warn that he won't keep asking. So once you do he listens and tries to help you solve it or suggestions what to do to feel better now. He will offer to take you anywhere, buy you something, anything to take your mind off it for a bit.

Jichang:

Actualy asks waht'sw rong and how he can help.

He actually asks what's wrong the second he sees your eyes. He listens as you explain then asks, "How can I help you right now?" He doesn't offer anything or ways he could, he waits to hear what you exactly need right now. You know if you were to say something like "alone time" he won't take it personal and leave you be, telling you to call once you are ready.

Seongji:

He's awkwardly silent, unsure if he should even talk right now. If you just want to be with him but not talk about it he'll act as if nothing unusual is happening. If you want to talk he clears some space so can both sit and talk it out. If you want to be left alone he leaves you be, only coming to give food and water or make sure you are still okay and still want to be alone.