Taesoo and Jichang (catch up!) [Part 3]

When someone interrupts the date:

Taesoo:

He just looks at them, an expression that cannot be read but can be told it is not a good one. If it's a civilian he just tells them to go. If it's someone trying to pick a fight his right hand grabs their head and smacks it so hard to a surface then takes your hand and both move on.

Jichang:

He'll feel furious. If it's some punk then immediate slap to the person then grab of their collar, asking them if they are blind and have a death wish. If it's a civilian he forces a smile and asks if he can help them.

If you have a tattoo:

Taesoo:

He took a look at it, thumb rubbing over it as if to check if it's real, then told you it's nice. So now he has a habit of giving kisses to that area.

Jichang:

He grabbed it, inspected it, then hummed while nodding. Tattoos are normal to see in his crew, he just hopes you have sense to not put something stupid on your skin.

If you smoke:

Taesoo:

He will always offer a cigar. He gives boxes to you randomly since he always has to spare and this shit is getting more expensive with the day.

Jichang:

He's also a smoker so he doesn't mind. He will light your cigar/ettes when you put one in your mouth or steal it right from your lips when you wants a quick drag but not light one.

Someone starts filming you inappropriately:

Taesoo:

Right hand took the camera and their fingers, gave a clench causing the person to cry out, then released so the pieces fell to the floor. Then he put his hand on your back to guide you away.

Jichang:

He's so happy to be a cop in times like these. He had the person on their knees, hands behind back, slamming handcuffs on their wrists, so fast.

If you make their clothes:

Taesoo:

He assured you he can buy his stuff but you argued you like making clothes so he let you be. He'll wear the clothes you make then talk to others about it like a celebrity saying who they are wearing.

Jichang:

He uses them as lounge wear for after work. So he always tells you to make them comfortable. Even if it is silly, so long you made it and pleaded him first few times, he'll wear your silly creations as well.

When you make something artistic that represents them:

Taesoo:

He's impressed and appreciative. He has it put in his house and admires it each time he walks past it. He likes it and lets him know what you think of him.

Jichang:

He was surprised, quite sure you could have picked something more interesting, then admired it up close; giving you praise for it.

When you fall asleep on their couch:

Taesoo:

He will put a blanket over you with a kiss to your head. After a while he asked if the couch is uncomfortable, and you admitted a bit. Next day there was a new couch, more comfortable and nice.