They have a school project they need your help with

I'm doing this as a short chapter for the boys who we know are in school and which field:

Daniel:

His clothing can be questionable but second he got an assignment to dress someone else he took it serious, especially when you accepted to be the model. He asked what you like, what colors you would want, and all that so you told him he has to be able to decide this himself.

He felt so nervous picking out clothes, leaning to colors he knows you like but making sure they'll match with your skin, hair, eyes, and attitude. It ended up an amazing outfit and he got a high score on it. Your reward was having a very happy boyfriend and being able to feel proud of him, and that he offered to take you to eat out as thanks.

Zack:

He hates when he has to ask people to help his project, makes him feel foolish and adds such pressure. He thinks they'll constantly be watching his fingers, judging his movements. Especially if he has to ask you since now he feels childish because he's hoping at the end of the project you'll cover him with praise and be proud of him. So he tries to avoid asking you, too embarrassed and anxious to do so.

But if you catch on and tell him to use you, well first he argues "Don't word it like that!" then huffs that he doesn't need your help so go do your own thing. He will either force some poor kid in the class to do it with him or awkwardly asks Mira or Daniel.

Jay:

When he has an assigment that needs someone's help he goes right to you, like an excited puppy full of hope so of course you can't deny.

He is very respectful when he has to touch you, always giving you the look that asks permission, soft touches. He tries various outfits on you, always gesturing to a seat halfway to assure you can take a break when you need.

Once done he is hugging you so much, so thankful you did this for him then hands you a bag as you may now keep the clothes that suited you. When you ask if that's allowed he just gives you a big smile, not caring if it does or not, those clothes suited you so well and you deserve a reward.

Vasco:

He had to have someone describe the house they want, where he has to then see if it would work, where what would need to be for it to not collapse and all systems to work. So he asked you to make up your dream house, but then he shyly, tapping fingertips together, asked "But OUR dream house".

So when you began describing it he felt giddy inside that you already had a dream house for him and you in mind. You had to repeat it as he began daydreaming of really living there, with some dogs, of course.

So he made it a mini diorama, not the best one but it got the idea across, and wrote down how it should be constructed and all that jazz he had to do for his assigment. Once done he gave you a kiss, thanking you for having helped. He keeps the diorama in a drawer, which is empty as it is only for that, so he can one day build it for you.

Jace:

He had to make a diorama of his dream house so he took you to a cafe, both ordered some food and drinks then got to discussing it. He always wants to do good on his assignments, always wants top score. But he has no clue what his dream house is, because he doesn't have one for just himself. When he pictures one it is with you, so you need your say in it. And just having a second opinion could help him see where he's wrong or what needs adjusting.

He liked it. A casual date while discussing a dream house which confirms to him you see a future with him. He grew excited for the future the longer this kept going. So when he got to present it in class he was full of pride, explaining it all, mentioning you so much he got his classmates jealous and annoyed as at this point he was just bragging instead of explaining. He got his top score. When he saw you again he gave you a big hug and kiss then gave you the diorama to keep as sort of memoir, promising he'll work hard to give you that dream house.