If you were a well known fighter but left that life behind

Daniel:

'Don't ask them, they left it behin-' "So why did you leave?" Damnit... He's just a curious person! He wants to figure it out, learn why you were so known, and especially copy your moves. He's always asking about it, if you know the people he is having trouble with, and just fanboying. He did ask you if you want to join Allied.

Zack:

He admired you! He wanted to defeat/be you. Be the winner against the notorious fighter. But now he's dating them... Can he count that as a win? He's gonna count that as the biggest win.

Jay:

He is always worried people will try to come after you for your past so he is always watching your back for you so you can live comfortably. His phone is filled with videos and pictures of you back then as he is fascinated by your past and understanding why you got so well known.

Vasco:

He doesn't care who you were, so long not a terrible person who hurt innocents. It matters who you are now. If you wish to forget it then poof all forgotten. If you don't then he once asked if you two could train together and since then you began helping him train as his sparring partner.

Jace:

When he realized he got so nervous as his partner is a person who is so spoken about, who can beat him in a single second. He doesn't bring up your past, he doesn't feel that's his place to. He will leave it for you to start talking about it, once you do he will listen and finally ask what he has been curious about, but until then he will act as if you don't have such a past.

Johan:

You knew he knew you from the fact when you saw him fight you recognized all the moves, for they were yours. He asked you why you quit then told you to get back in it. He mainly wants you back in it so he has a secret weapon as everyone is allying and he is still alone. He doesn't bring it up much, only if he is curious to know if you ever fought a specific person or been in a certain situation.

Jake:

He is fascinated and curious. He always heard the stories, and now he is dating the legend! He doesn't want to bring it up, but he be damned if he doesn't. So he took you out, kept a good mood, then suddenly asked about it all. He will use your name to scare people, going "watch out, my partner is ___~". It's a win-win. Let's him brag that he has a partner, and that partner is the legend themselves.

Gun:

He's always trying to rope you back in, wanting to see you back in action. He once claimed that there are very very veeery few who could beat him, but you would have been someone who would have won. The highest praise and compliment you could, and have, ever gotten from him. So he wants you back in action for no reason except his own pleasure.

Goo:

Always urging you on and suddenly fighting you to test if you are still the same old. If you are still same old then he's so excited and prideful, so glad someone who can stay on rhythm with him. If you aren't then he's sad and disappointed, trying to convince you to train back to your old self and that you can't just leave it behind as you are so well known.

Taesoo:

He can be an ass at times. Meaning he will suddenly throw an attack, then smirk when it has been blocked making him tease; "Just making sure you keep your skills sharp". Okay he isn't just an ass who enjoys teasing you, he is also suspicious. He is sure with how you fought in the past that you will have made enemies, and that one day it'll come back to bite you, so he wants to be sure you stay capable to deal with it once it does.

Jichang:

He's teasing you of it when you start acting a certain way or warning to keep your eyes open when outside. He likes it, that someone else understands it as he also kind of left it behind. Can both find comfort in each other in that sense. He doesn't believe in acting as if it didn't happen. It did, no use in keeping it all bottled up, best to just face it and admit.

Seongji:

He only knew little of your stories that went around, and he didn't take them serious as stories always get exaggerated or just made up. But he was curious how much was real and how much made up so one day he just asked you about it, casually as you both were making dinner. So you answered all his questions. After that he never brought up your past again.