When you ask their help to work out/wanna work out together

Daniel:

In both of his forms he'll gladly do it. In his "better" form so he can keep you company and look out for you. But he likes doing it more in his true form so he can get into shape and stay in a healthy lifestyle instead of keep being stuck in that bad, overweight lifestyle. It also makes it so much easier to do when together than alone. It makes him feel oddly emotional as this, at least to him, is something vulnerable but he can share it with you.

Zack:

He was doubtful, more so because he doesn't know what he could do with you. If you are okay with working out by boxing then he knows how to and gladly does so. Though he never boxes with you as he's worried out of reflex he might hit you too hard. So he just has you throwing the punches to him, that way he can also train his dodges and taking punches.

Jay:

He got excited as this is another bonding activity then! He gladly invited you to his house, which confused you but then you learned that he has a home gym. That was to be expected... But very handy so it's even more fun to work out together as can both be silly or share kisses without having to feel awkward or behave with others watching as now it's only you two. He spots you when you need it and if you don't mind he will write down how you could improve; whether by form, other exercises, or diet.

Vasco:

It made him so happy to hear you wanna do this together! He teaches you ways to do it, which is his 100 push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and 10 km running workout but he'll make sure you aren't overdoing it. Afterwards he always gives you a healthy snack, ensuring you that a good eat schedule is also vital part to improving.

Jace:

He gladly helps. He even keeps a log of all the reps and sets you do, both to keep track and to see your improvement. He helps with your form. When you are pushing yourself past an unhealthy limit he's quick to pull you away and hold you still, telling you you'll only ruin your body if you keep pushing. When you argued you have to push to overcome he argued back a bit but not this much and now you'll just injure your body instead of better it.

Johan:

He's a bit awkward but agrees. He's only agreeing as you want it and it's good for you. He also wants to be there in case something goes wrong, like if you get an injury or can't lift weight or need some motivation. When you need that motivation he assures you you are doing great and if you push through it you'll feel so proud and good at the end. He likes to combine going for a jog with the dogs so he'll wrap a a band with Miro around your waist and then one with

Jake:

If you are terrible at your form he has trouble not laughing. So when you want to quit, complaining he's making fun of you, he's quick to hug you, laughing a sorry and giving your cheek a kiss, claiming you are just so cute. He promised he won't again. He will of course show you the proper form as he doesn't want you injuring yourself or not getting the proper results. He likes to tease you, especially if you can only lift small weights, but he's quick to go serious if it hurts you or you want to quit and won't do it again, or at least not as much. He's very proud of you for doing this and encourages you a lot to keep going.

Gun:

It's fun and toture at the same time with him. He'll push you past your limits, make you do things you thought impossible but at the end of the day will have done them. So it's torture but also fun as it's such a pain he puts you through but in the end you learn you can do it. He mainly does this because he likes seeing the struggle and then accomplishment. First it's sadistic joy to see someone struggle and then loving joy as he sees his partner overcome.

Goo:

Working out with him is impossible because you are stuck laughing most of the time as he does weird things or makes such odd jokes so you have to stop to catch your breathe and strength. He uses this as excuse to touch you, claiming your leg isn't going high enough so he slides his hand on your thigh and lifts your leg up, whispering in your ear 'like this' then gives a playful kiss to your ear.