Seongji Yuk [Catch Up 3]

When he is late to a date:

He is hurrying, anxious as to how long you'll be waiting. Once he arrives he says a sorry, giving you a kiss before telling you what kept him. He's not gonna not give you the reason, he's always open with you and doesn't want you to think he just didn't care to be on time.

When you kiss his wounds better:

First few times he was always taken by shock; eyes widening, chest rising but the breathe not releasing, staring at you as if you must have made a mistake. Now he will come to you first and hold it to you, saying he gotten a new one, as if to say 'so do your magic'.

Stuff you do that has them kicking their feet and giggling:

Just loving him. For how he is and helping him. Giving kisses to his extra finger. Calming him when he starts panicking. Defending him when someone dares mock. Scolding his "disciples" when they misbehave. Laying on a field with him and admiring the scenery. Basically anything with you has him feel funny inside.

If you are a happy and touchy drunk:

He has some good laughs with it, and also as a way to distract you as while he laughs your focus is on him, not his hand that steals your drink and hides it.

When you get touchy he turns a bit red but holds you, asking if you are even in the right mind to do all this. You claim yes, he claims no. And no it stays as he isn't gonna do anything with a drunk person, best you can get are small quick kisses. Try more and will be thrown on his shoulder so can be put in bed to rest.

When he comes back from the store but forgot the thing you craved:

He's not going back. Not because he doesn't want to but it took him all morning to just encourage himself to face going to the store, that he can do it, and then the store itself was a hell as he kept thinking people were staring, whispering about him. So he went to you and just apologized before assuring you can have his snack.

You make him a doll that looks like him:

He loved that you did that, but he wanted to rip those extra fingers off. He stares at the hands a lot so you told him it adds a charm to it and makes it special edition. He liked it but he didn't want to keep it so he gave it back to you.

You make him a doll that looks like you:

Now this doll he loves. He fixed the clothes as he examined the doll before asking you if he can keep this one. You told him of course he can then teased now both own each other. It made him feel bashful to know both own a doll of each other.

He keeps it on a clean spot, sometimes taking it when he feels another panic attack coming to try and keep calm or after he took his medication to prevent a seizure as a sort of comfort.

When you text him to come cuddle at your place:

First text back will be "Why not mine?" as this means he has to go out and possibly meet people on the way. But fine, he can endure that for you. Once he's there he definitely needs that cuddle, a tight and long one without words or soft words of praise from you that he did it.

If you fast:

He won't prepare any food during that time to prevent the smell making you crave food so basically he also fasts when you are around. Once your fast breaks he is quick to cook up a feast, because it is a feast as he lets the others join in and all enjoy the food together.

If you can take down a crowd all by yourself with ease:

His eyes were widen first time he saw it, amazed and not having expected this but then a smirk as he likes you being able to take care of yourself. He watches with crossed arms, glaring at your opponents as if to tell them to back off. Once you are done and come to him he asks you if you are okay and what that was about.

When you steal from his meal:

He doesn't mind, it brings him joy even. He doesn't speak much, but he cooks much. Also mainly because he lives alone so obviously he has to cook each time. But he does it even when others are over, so it can be kind of seen as his love language. So if you like his food enough to steal from it that makes him feel pleased.

When you trace and kiss his fingers:

He will shiver, asking what you are doing. When you answer loving his uniqueness he shakes his head, not to tell you to stop but just amazed you can do it without hesitation. Many find it weird or disgusting but here you are, giving it kisses and tracing it as if it are beautiful things. Then he chuckled, realizing this is how you must feel when he loves one of the things you keep calling your flaw even if he claims it isn't one and he loves that about you.

If you are flexible so show it to him:

He feels as he does when his "students" show him their grades: no clue how to react so just nods and says "good...?". He doesn't know how you all expect him to react! But he doesn't want to belittle your accomplishments either.

You open the front door in just a towel:

His mind stopped working, just staring. Then he recalled others might see you as you are standing in the front door so he hugged you tight and waddled you inside, shutting the door with a slam.

He warned you never to do that again as others could have seen. But you answered you were just excited to see him so did anyway, that made him blush as that's a sweet answer so he mumbled "Just don't do it again, I can wait".

A stranger touches you and makes you uncomfortable:

His hand is quick to twist that hand, glaring daggers at the person, telling them to back off before he pushed their arm away so the person stumbled then began shouting. Seongji didn't care, he just checked to make sure you are okay.

When you said "Fine just uncomfortable" that angered him so he snatched the stranger's collar, telling them they made his partner uncomfortable. Before the stranger could answer Seongji's fist slammed into their face, knocking out teeth as Seongji doesn't want to hear their excuses or disgusting reasoning. He took your hand and both left, him basically dragging you along as he took big stomps, furious at how disgusting everyone around him seems to be and why he can't ever meet nice people who don't just use others as if they are their playtoys.