When you call them during their fight

Daniel:

His angry voice immediately goes to a puppy in love tone. He happily answers you, humming, full focus until his enemy moves; then he suddenly remembers where he actually is so he goes serious again. He will politely ask you to hold on and promises he'll call back but he's busy right now. He hangs up after you say your goodbye then he tells the opponent in a serious tone, "I'm sorry but we will have to end this quickly. I have someone important to call back."

Zack:

He groans then quickly picks up, cupping a hand around the phone and whisper yelling he can't talk right now so call him back in a few minutes. When you ask why he argues back because he's busy and he also has a life so stop bothering him then hangs up and focuses again. Once the fight is done he's quick to call you back and mumble a sorry for how he spoke to you because he was in a hurry.

Jay:

It's like Daniel but non-verbal. His fighting stance suddenly is gone and he's smiling while listening with full focus to every word you are saying. His enemy will get nervous, almost able to see a blonde tail swaying like crazy behind Jay. When they try to attack him Jay just fights them without even looking, just smashes something right to their face so they fall back and stay down.

Vasco:

He'll have to ignore it, which hurts him to do so a tear slides down his cheek, which greatly confuses his opponent. So Vasco will mumble something about how he feels as if he's neglecting his partner now but it would be improper to answer his phone right now. So after the fight he'll immediately call you back, apologizing first thing and saying how he wanted to call back but he was being held up.

Jace:

He gets anxious that it's someone else with bad news so when he sees it's you and not an enemy who would announce bad news that changes the power levels again he's very happy. But he will have to put his phone on mute and focus back on the fight, knowing no time for dumb things even if he so badly wishes to pick up. Once the fight is over he moves on, so focused and brainstorming he forgot the call until good few minutes passed, then he'll curse and quickly call back, asking if you needed something.

Johan:

His serious look turns to one of innocence and joy. His opponent almost feels bad now because now Johan looks like a kid who sees their parent picking them or a puppy who sees their owner when they return from work. Johan does realize he can't take a call now so he quickly sends a text that he'll call in five minutes. Then he puts away the phone and now his opponent is terrified by the glare he's getting and as Johan says, "We have to get this over in five minutes" with an unspoken promise that they will end up in a hospital in not even five seconds.

Jake:

He will glance then pick up. He tells his opponent to wait, chuckling "partner calling" to them with a shrug as if to say 'you know how it is' If the opponent still tries to fight he deals with it quickly, a nasty glare at them as he calls them rude. If they wait he will hurry you to get to the point but still nicely reply then hangs up before thanking the opponent for waiting then got into a fight stance, saying; 'now we can begin'.

Gun:

He just picks up even mid-move. It amuses him if this angers his opponent and has them try harder and yet still fail so miserably. He's half listening to you, just humming and lazy replies. If it's serious then he's quick to just smash the opponent's head into the wall and focus on your call fully while making his way to go to you.

Goo:

He picks up with a 'yes sweetie~?', all while very effortlessly swinging something to someone's head. When you tell him to pick something up from the store when he comes to you he'll complain then groan and start beating up the person more, complaining he doesn't want to waste his money on that.