Stuff you do that has them kicking their feet and giggling

For those who don't get the title: stuff you do that they love so much and makes them happy.

Daniel:

When you cook amazing food. He tries to be on a diet, eat in a calorie deficit, all that stuff to lose weight; but the second your delicious food comes he devours it ALL, not leaving even a crumb or bit of sauce.

Zack:

He's a strong man! But the second you stand up for him and defend him he gets so giddy and shy. Suddenly the tough Zack turns into puddy Zack who hugs your arm, head on your shoulder, blushing and talking in a softer happy tone.

Jay:

Anything you do. He loves it all. You can just wave hello and it will be the sweetest, cutest, most beautiful thing he has ever seen. He thinks about it the whole day, blushes when recalling, smiles about it as he lays on his bed.

Vasco:

You just being kind to others. It's the sweetest thing you can do and be. It makes him feel so proud and happy to have someone like that as his partner. Has him feeling like he should do little bounces of joy and squeeze you in such a tight hug your bones would snap.

Jace:

When you flirt with him and/or touch his ears. It makes him giddy and feel so loved and good. He will try to flirt back but struggle over his words and to come up with good replies as he's still so flustered over what you said.

Johan:

You just being sweet. It warms his heart, makes him smile without wanting to, and just want to be near you and touch you. He never wants to just hug someone, until he got with you. Now he always wants to hug you, with his chin on your shoulder, and just be like this forever. He will talk to people in this position, not caring if anyone considers it odd.

Jake:

You wearing cute clothes; oversized stuff, his stuff, or fluffy stuff. You look awesome in those! He just wants to gobble you up, hold you tight, and keep you safe. Add a cute pose then he'll be officially swooned!

Gun:

You being able to be equal or beat him in a fight. But if that's not possible then: wearing leather and having an attitude. Fuck he can take you right there when that happens. Add a drink or smoke to it and it completes the picture.

Goo:

Just matching his energy. He loves someone who can be on his level or balance it. If he's silly that you are as well. When he's serious that you can calm down and understand.