If you are flexible so show it to them

Daniel:

He got impressed but curious. He told that's so cool, almost fanboying over it. Once home alone he began trying it, curious if he could get that level of flexibility as well.

Zack:

Cool! But it made his face turn red. When you claimed he couldn't do it he immediately had to prove you wrong! And fail... So then he began training so much on it because he refuses to admit he can't do something!

Jay:

He just watched, unsure how you expect him to react. His head tilted with your movement, curious how you got that flexible and if it hurts. You noticed his concern so assured him it's okay.

Vasco:

Childlike wander came over his face immediately, asking if you can do more and how you do it then he tried several times himself. So if you want to entertain him just bend in ways a normal body can't do.

Jace:

'Don't think dirty, don't think dirty' is all he kept chanting in his mind, keeping his eyes on your face, forced smile as he says that's impressive. Because it is! But he has to avoid letting his eyes and mind wander.

Johan:

He copied it right away, perfection. So you tried a tougher one, which he did flawlessly as well. So now, an odd sharing bond, is will both just be doing weird positions while having a conversation. Once someone walked in, then slowly shut door and dashed away as that looked like a demonic posession session.

Jake:

His hand came to press on the body part, asking if you can go further and what else you can do. When you do your foot to your head he's quick to keep it there, grinning that this position would be perfect for a specific ~fun~ activity and plenty of other positions you showed.

Gun:

He watched, blew out his smoke, then put out his cigarette. Very casually he slammed his leg up to aside his head, without words bragging that he is flexible as well. So it turned into a challenge of who is more flexible. You won, but damn Gun came close to winning.

Goo:

"Hot!" was his first claim at seeing it then copied it, giggling he can do that too though. So you asked why while changing position so he copied that pose as well, though with some groaning, claiming he can't be out here beating everyone without getting some flexibility from it.

Taesoo:

He finds it sexy. Some of those poses are definitelly gonna be used in the bed. When he finds you doing one of those poses, just to relax or training, a smirk grows on his face then teasingly runs his fingers over your back, arm, or leg; whispering he desires you now.

Jichang:

He felt as if he was watching a kid do show and tell. Once you were done showing off he clapped his hands with his usual face. He did find it impressive, he just doesn't always display what he feels or thinks that well. So he decided to praise you so you know.