When you hold out your hand without saying anything

Daniel:

He goes into a mental crisis. What could you want? His hand? A paper? His phone? Just gesturing? So when you finally told him the name of what you want he lets out a sigh of relief, happily giving it, glad to finally have an answer and end this mental pain.

Zack:

He gives his hand without thinking, which causes his face to go bright red, especially when you look then say that's sweet but you wanted that object. So he slams the object on your hand, loudly arguing to have just said that or picked it up yourself, then storms off: feeling so embarrassed.

Jay:

He freezes then slowly places his hand on yours, a smile forming on his face now that he's holding your hand. Or sometimes you will suddenly have a weapon in your hand with him looking at you with a look that says you may also keep the weapon.

Vasco:

Stares at it, his brain going crazy with what you could want yet at the same time nothing at all. So slowly you will be handed the strangest items that has you wondering how the hell he even thought for a second this is what you could have wanted. But his hopeful look makes you accept it and mumble a 'thank you...'.

Jace:

He hands you the very thing you were hoping for. He can easily put two and two together to figure it out. Which gives him a proud feeling when it is confirmed it is what you needed. Makes him want to pull on his detective attire and go do more of this stuff.

Johan:

One time he was sleepy so he just put his chin on your hand and closed his eyes, drifting off. Otherwise he gives his hand or the object nearest. Usually his hand though, and then refuses to let go.

Jake:

He will grab it then give it a kiss. When your head whips to look at him, surprised, he gives a devilish smile then a playful wink. Then laughs it off when you say you wanted that item, but he will pull on your hand so you stumble against him then he'll tease; 'but I want you'.

Gun:

He won't react to it. Put in the work to get what you want! Though if you do it and then he hears 'hand' he gives his hand without thinking, which then gets him unamused as he didn't want to give his hand like some kid does to his parent when they see their parent hold out their hand before crossing the street.

Goo:

He slaps his hand on yours in a dramatic way with a big grin. When you go to claim you wanted something else he cuts you off and says "Nope, wanted my hand~" and keeps holding your hand now. Only if he's annoyed will he slap the item on your hand, grumbling to grab it yourself.