𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒚 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒚? - 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑫𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒕𝒆

"We need to get rid of the 10th Hunger Games files, too many rebellions are sparking right now because of that wretched girl." Dean Dovecote said, staring out the window.

"But we always keep the files for future reference," His attendant said, flipping through the files. "Even Dr. Gaul wouldn't touch the files, sir."

"Do you keep wanting to see rebellions? WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION! ONE WRONG MOVE AND THERE WON'T BE A CAPITOL!" 

The attendant shrunk back, slowly walking back. "Of course, sir, I'll see what I can do."

Dean Dovecote turned around, pulling out his chair. "You WILL do it, do you understand? Do you like your position as an attendant?"

The attendant nodded hastily, wobbling slightly as the files started to slip out of her hands. She was an old lady with white hair and a sweet smile.

"Good, then only come back after you deleted the files." The dean then sat in his chair and reviewed the peacekeeper files from the districts. "District 1...District 2..." He trailed down the list of reports, only stopping at District 12. "Two individuals spotted by a child walking towards the trains, were unable to carry out an attack."

Dean Dovecote slowly started crumpling the files, anger filling his head. He pushed all the papers off the desk, scattering papers everywhere around the room. He let out screams of frustration and pulled his hair. "WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CATCH KIDS?!"

The Dean kicked his chair over, turning towards his plants and kicking over vase after vase. The glass broke into pieces and the water soaked the carpets. 

The attendant tried to compose herself, but fear was evident. "I will take my leave, Dean Dovecote."

"Tell President Ravinstill that I would like a word with him to talk about the next Hunger Games."

Before the dean could finish his sentence, the attendant was already gone, scribbling in her notebook.

The dean stood once again and stared out his window, looking down down on the Capitol. "After we wipe the files, no one will know about you. There will be no more rebellion. We will crush them." The dean picked up one of the papers next to him, scanning the page, the face of Lucy Gray's face appeared. Below it was captioned. 'Victory'.

The dean slowly ripped the paper in half, smiling as anger once again started to build up. "Lucy Gray Baird, who exactly are you?"