My Flower

Two houses, built inside mountains across from each other, surrounded by mountains full of flowers. A pond was in the middle of the houses, with the houses facing each other. The scenery was enchanting, with the mountains and flowers creating a beautiful backdrop for the houses. It was a peaceful and serene location, with the pond adding an element of tranquillity. Both houses were surrounded by the mountains, keeping them hidden and providing a sense of privacy. The houses were built inside the mountains for protection and warmth, allowing the people who lived there to exist comfortably. Jimmy wanted to stay in the dream forever, not wanting to wake up and leave the beautiful scene. He watched as the sun began to set, casting a vibrant glow over the mountains and flowers. Suddenly, he felt a presence beside him, and he turned to see a teal-haired man with a Scottish accent sitting next to him. "Jim? Is this home?" asked the teal-haired man. Jimmy was caught off guard by the question. Was the man's presence a dream, or something else? What did this mean? "It's home, my flower," a voice said, calling from somewhere. Jimmy looked around in confusion, trying to find the source of the voice. No one else was there, so who could have said it? Then he realised that it was his own voice, as he had spoken aloud. The realisation that it was his own voice sent a chill down Jimmy's spine. Was he going insane? Or could this be a sign of something else? He didn't know what to make of the situation, but he was determined to find out. Jimmy felt a strange feeling in his chest. Who was this person? Why was he in his dreams? This was the fifth time he had that same dream, but this was the first time he'd seen that person. He couldn't shake the feeling that this person was important to him in some way, even though he didn't remember who they were or how he knew them. Perhaps seeing them again in his dreams was a sign that they were destined to meet in real life. Jimmy was determined to find out who this person was.

Jimmy woke up to the sound of his alarm clock blaring in his ears. "Jimmy, turn that thing off!" his older sister, Lizzie, yelled from the other room. Lizzie was a confident and graceful person. She could be a little impatient and rude at times, but nonetheless, she was a kind and amazing person who looked out for others. She was always there when you needed her, and she would go out of her way to help you. She was also someone who wouldn't hesitate to speak her mind, regardless of what others might think. Despite her faults, Lizzie was a joy to be around and a pleasure to know. Jimmy got out of bed and walked downstairs, where he found Lizzie and his dad already there. "Jim, I swear that alarm can wake our whole family, except you!" Lizzie said, laughing as she saw him yawn. Jimmy rubbed his eyes and turned off the alarm, feeling a little dizzy from being awoken so suddenly. "Come on, kiddos, you're gonna be late!" their dad teased as Jimmy and Lizzie hurried to eat their breakfast and get changed for high school. The two teens rushed to get their clothes and bags ready, eager to get the day started.

As they left the house, they were filled with excitement and anticipation. The day ahead held endless possibilities, and as they headed off to school, their hearts were filled with hope and joy. They were ready to take on whatever the day might bring. Lizzie wore a long blue dress that complemented her light, long pink hair. Jimmy wore the same jeans, white T-shirt, and blue jacket he always wore almost every day, whereas Lizzie liked to go all out with her outfits. Despite their differences in style, they were both fashionable in their own ways. Their outfits perfectly showcased their individual personalities, and they were both feeling confident in their appearances as they headed to school. As they were walking, they bumped into Joel, one of Jimmy's and Lizzie's best friends. "Hey Joel!" Jimmy said happily, glad to see his friend. "Hey Jim, hey Lizzie!" Joel greeted them both, trying to sound upbeat despite the fact that he still liked Lizzie. He had liked her since kindergarten, but now that she had a boyfriend, he had to be supportive of her and their relationship. While it was hard for him, he was doing his best to be a good friend and be happy for her. Joel was an energetic and supportive person. He would fight anyone who hurt one of his good friends, and he was very laid back towards others. He could be a bit hard on himself, but Lizzie helped him with that, and together they balanced each other out in lots of ways. They had a special connection and were always there for each other, even in their hardest times. As they continued walking together, they soon reached school and were met by Grian and Kathrine. Grian was a fun and energetic person with fluffy blonde hair and dark brown eyes. They had a magnetic personality that drew people in, and they were always up for a good time. Kathrine, on the other hand, was a proper and sweet person, often appearing shy and quiet. They balanced each other out perfectly, and together they formed the perfect group to get through the day at school. "Hey Timmy, come over here!" Grian called from his locker as the three entered the school. Grian liked calling Jimmy "Timmy" at this point, and it was just normal for him to do so. Jimmy and Lizzie approached Grian's locker, and the four friends started to catch up with each other before the first period. "What's up, Grian?" Jimmy asked, wanting to hear what Grian had to say. "Do you guys wanna try to find that so-called haunted school today after school?" Grian asked excitedly, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "Dude, it's just a myth, you know that right?" Joel said, coming up behind Jimmy. "Yeah, yeah, but still!" Grian said, not listening to the doubts and negativity surrounding the myth. "Yeah, nah, I'm good, thanks, Grian!" Lizzie replied, turning down Grian's suggestion. "You guys are so boring! How about we do something else, like uhhhhh...." Grian thought to himself, trying to figure out what to say next. After a moment, he finally came up with an idea. "Let's go to the mall!" Grian said proudly, feeling satisfied with himself. The other four turned toward him, clearly interested in his suggestion and grateful for something other than ghost hunting. "That sounds like a great idea!" Lizzie said enthusiastically, wanting to do something fun and exciting. The group of friends were already making their way toward the door when Kathrine called out to them. "Guys, we still have school, you know!" Kathrine reminded them. "Oh crap, I'm going to be late for math!" Joel called as he started running. The others realized that indeed, they were already running late to class. With that in mind, they said goodbye to Kathrine and quickly followed Joel to their math class. The group of friends rushed after Joel to their math class, feeling a sense of urgency to make it there on time. They arrived just as the door was closing, and as soon as they entered, they were greeted by the sound of the teacher taking attendance. "Joel, Jimmy, Lizzie, and Grian, we're expecting a full page of notes from each of you on the lesson today," the teacher said, staring them down. With that, they quickly took out their notebooks and started taking notes, relieved to have made it to class. Jimmy found himself in class, unable to focus on anything other than the dream he had had. He was filled with intrigue and wonder about who the person in the dream was. Did he know them? Were they a figment of his imagination? The questions kept running through his mind, and he couldn't seem to find any answers. Instead, he found himself distracted and unable to pay attention to his math lessons. With his mind elsewhere, he had to struggle to keep up with the lesson and understand the material.