Flower garden?

The bright morning light broke into the house once the sun rose again. Joel woke up from his slumber and found Grian missing. He looked around and noticed a sweet sight. Scott and Jimmy were cuddled together and appeared to be in a deep sleep. Pearl was asleep but was in a strange pose that Joel found amusing. The scene warmed his heart and he smiled to himself, feeling the positive energy and comfort of everyone being happy in their own way. Joel got off the couch and began exploring the home to find Grian. It didn't take him much time to locate him as he found him in Scar's room, fast asleep and cuddles up close to Scar. The two of them were sleeping peacefully and looked completely comfortable and content in each other's arms. Joel felt a wash of warmth and comfort over his entire body. He could not help but smile at the adorable and intimate sight.

 Joel returned to the living room where Pearl was cleaning up. She gestured to him and whispered, "Joel! Look look!!" He had already noticed Jimmy and Scott were already cuddled together so he couldn't tell why she was so excited. But he went along with her enthusiasm as she pointed at them. Joel let out a chuckle and shook his head in amusement. He knew exactly what was going on and was not surprised to see all of them like this since they had become so close during their journey to defeat Xornoth. He just loved seeing the positive energy around them all, and he felt happy to know that they were comfortable in their own ways. Pearl then proceeded to walk over to Joel and teased him. "They're definitely dating," she said with a chuckle, and Joel agreed. They did suck at keeping secrets and it had become obvious that there was more between them. Joel smiled and asked, "Hey Pearl wanna look at what Grian's doing?" His teasing tone made her curious, and she asked, "What's Grian doing?" Grian was still in a deep sleep, with his face buried in Scar's chest, as if he was using Scar as a pillow. Scar was in a similar situation as he was also in a deep state of sleep with his arm around Grian and his face buried in Grian's hair. Both of them looked peaceful and relaxed in each other's company, as if they were made for one another and it was a perfect pairing. Pearl squealed, her face beaming with happiness and joy. "Oh my god, how did this even happen on literally the first day they met!?" she exclaimed with utter disbelief. Joel could not help but laugh at how happy and excitable she was over this unexpected connection. "Come on Pearl let's go get some coffee or something." Joel said with a playful tone as he pulled Pearl to the kitchen with him. "Aww but I wanna-" Pearl tried to resist, but he kept on moving and pulled her along. "Come on, Pearl let's go," he repeated, laughing at her resistance. 

Jimmy woke up feeling a soft and familiar touch against his body. He opened his eyes and looked around to see that he was cuddled up against Scott's body. He then noticed Joel and Pearl talking and drinking coffee by the kitchen table. Joel smiled at Jimmy and called out, "Morning, Jim." Jimmy smiled back, still cuddling with Scott, feeling the comfort and contentment of having Scott pressed against him. "So Jim, how was your sleep?" Pearl asked, a playful and teasing tone in her voice. Jimmy rolled his eyes and responded with a nonchalant, "Shut up." But Pearl laughed and persisted, "Okay, sorry," as she knew that this was something important and she wanted to hear details. "When were you going to tell us about you know?" asked Joel and he laughed as he teased Jimmy. "I don't know but I was going to tell Lizzie yesterday but you know I couldn't," Jimmy said, as he sat up and stopped cuddling Scott, who had also woken up. Scott then laughed and replied to Pearl's teasing tone, "Good morning, cod lover." Scott simply replied with one word: "Quiet," as he pulled the covers over his head, which made Pearl and Joel laugh. Scott kept his head under the covers and looked at everyone from there. This small gesture of humour made the other three even more comfortable and playful with each other. 

Jimmy then made his way into the kitchen and made himself and Scott some tea, taking the time and effort to look after both of them not just himself. Then he walked over to Scott with two cups of tea in his hands and gave one to him before taking the other himself. While Pearl and Joel were busy asking questions and joking around with Jimmy and Scott, Scar walked in and greeted everyone with a warm, friendly smile. "Morning, guys!" he said, his tone filled with positively and cheerfulness. He had a certain glow and energy about him, like this world was brighter and more pleasing with all of them feeling so comfortable and relaxed together. "Morning, Scar, thanks for letting us stay the night by the way," Jimmy thanked. "You're very welcome," Scar replied with a gentle smile. "Scar?" Pearl giggled and raised an eyebrow, clearly having caught on to something. "Yeah?" he replied, trying to hide the flush of heat on his face. "Where's Grian?" Pearl teased and laughed, as she knew exactly why she asked him and the reason for Scar's redness. "Uh he's... he's......in the bathroom!" Scar tried to come up with a convincing excuse but failed miserably. But he did not have the presence of mind or awareness to realise that he was making things more obvious for the other three of them. Joel laughed at the awkward behaviour and didn't buy any of it. He knew that Scar was hiding something but he was enjoying this moment of confusion and amusement. Suddenly, Grian walked into the room, leaving Scar feeling even more embarrassed and flustered than before. Jimmy and Scott were confused but at the same time they sensed something was definitely going on between Scar and Grian. The two of them sat down on the couch next to Scott and Jimmy. Grian was still in a state of half consciousness and was barely aware of his surroundings. Grian had a sleepy and groggy tone in his voice, but he still wanted to greet the group with all the warmth and friendliness he could muster. "Morning guys," he said with a yawn and stretched, feeling a bit groggy. "How are you?" asked Joel with a warm smile. "Tired." Grian said. Scar couldn't help but smile, even though this was the most vague response possible. He could see the tiredness in Grian's eyes and face, so he knew there was no need to probe further or ask any more questions. Scott was looking for a way to get rid of the awkward atmosphere and change the topic of conversation away from the obvious romantic tension between Grian and Scar. He had already guessed that the two of them might be wanting to keep their feelings private since otherwise they would have spoken up already. As soon as Scott said "Do you think you can show us our houses?" Scar quickly replied. "Sure!"