Love

The warm sun beamed into the room, waking Scott up. He yawned and stretched, looking around at the room. He saw that he was still cuddling in the bed with Jimmy, and he felt his face turn red. He couldn't believe what had happened, and thought it was all a dream. He sat up and looked at Jimmy, who was still sleeping peacefully. Scott smiled at the sight of him, feeling his heart flutter as he took in the moment. He gently kissed Jimmy's forehead and then lay down again, not wanting to wake him up yet. Scott lay back down in bed and settled down. As he lay down, suddenly, Jimmy moved in his sleep and he felt the pull of Jimmy's arms around his waist. Jimmy held him closer as he pulled him into his embrace. Scott felt the warmth of Jimmy's touch and the slight squeeze as Jimmy pulled him closer. He felt a sense of relief and comfort as he lay there, feeling Jimmy's heartbeat pounding against his. He felt safe and protected in Jimmy's arms, and his heart felt full of love and joy. Scott watched Jimmy for a moment, and then he put his hands through Jimmy's soft hair, caressing and gently brushing it. After a few minutes, he gently and lovingly nudged Jimmy, waking him up. Jimmy opened his eyes and looked at Scott, his face still flushed, but a slight smile also playing on his lips. He remembered the previous night, and he felt his heart race and his body tremble. He felt butterflies in his stomach, knowing that the moment with Scott was real and not a dream. "Morning, petal," Scott said with a soft smile, as he continued playing with Jimmy's hair. "Morning," Jimmy yawned, still trying to wake up, but he was also slightly embarrassed. He couldn't believe that he was still in bed with Scott, cuddling. He felt his face turning red as he thought about what Scott had just said. He didn't seem to notice Scott's action, though, and he just yawned again, closing his eyes. However, he was still very much aware of Scott and his touch. Scott looked at Jimmy for a moment and then sat up. Jimmy yawned again and took Scott's hand, squeezing it gently. "Where are you going? Scott giggled. "Sorry Jimmy, I need to go. People would get worried if I'm not in my room and you know how Shrub always visits me in the morning," Scott said, smiling cheekily at Jimmy. Jimmy was disappointed to hear that Scott was already leaving, but he knew that there was nothing he could do to stop him. He just smiled and squeezed Scott's hand once more. Jimmy sat up and pulled Scott closer to him, wanting to keep him with him for a little while longer. "Come on, petal. I can't stay here forever," Scott said, giggling and blushing. Jimmy felt his heart beat faster as he held Scott more tightly. He brought Scott in for one more kiss, lingering for a couple of seconds more, before finally letting him go. "Go on. Don't be late for Shrub," Jimmy said with a smile, giving Scott a final caress and a quick kiss on the cheek. Scott blushed again as Jimmy pulled him in for another kiss. He felt his pulse racing as he tasted Jimmy's lips one more time. He didn't want to let go, but he also didn't want to make Jimmy late for Shrub. "Mmh... I... Okay. I'll be back soon," Scott said, still blushing. He got up and walked to the door, opening it, but then he turned back and gave Jimmy one last kiss on the forehead. "See you soon, petal," Scott said as he left the room.  

As Scott tried to sneak out of Jimmy's room quietly, closing the door gently, he didn't notice that Katherine had been standing right behind him. "Morning, Scott!" she said cheerily, not knowing what to make of the situation right now. She gave Scott a confused and teasing look, and he felt embarrassed for getting caught. "I... I was just, uh, helping Jimmy prepare for his day. That's all," Scott stuttered, trying to explain himself to Katherine. Katherine looked at Scott for a moment in confusion and then burst out laughing. "Oh, sure, Scott. I believe you," she said sarcastically. She knew that what Scott had just said wasn't the whole truth, and she was enjoying teasing him about it. Scott blushed and looked away, feeling embarrassed and not knowing how to react. He cleared his throat and tried to change the subject. "Anyway, I better get going now!" he said quickly. Katherine laughed even harder at Scott's reaction and watched as he tried to leave the room. "Wait, Scott, don't go just yet," she said teasingly. Scott turned to face her again, and he felt a bit like a deer caught in headlights. Katherine had a mischievous grin on her face as she watched him. "I want to talk to you for a minute," she said. Scott gulped and didn't know what to expect, but he decided to stay and listen to what she had to say. Katherine looked at Scott for a moment and then asked, "So... Did you have a nice sleep last night? With, uh... Jimmy?"  Katherine looked at Scott in a teasing way, making Scott blush and feel a bit confused. She asked, "So... Did you have a nice sleep last night?" Her tone and expression made it clear that she meant something more than the actual question. She didn't finish her sentence but let the rest hang in the air. Scott felt himself go red as he looked at Katherine and nodded in response. He couldn't find the words to say anymore, and simply said, "Do not tell anyone...." Katherine smirked at Scott and knew exactly what he meant. She wasn't going to tell anyone else about Scott and Jimmy's late night activities, or their early morning moment of intimacy right now. She smiled and shook her head, "Your secret is safe with me, Scott." She looked like she knew exactly what had happened and was just enjoying teasing Scott about it. Scott felt relieved but also slightly embarrassed, knowing that Katherine knew exactly what had happened, and he couldn't deny it or make up a lie at this point.