Trigger Warnings

Sup, guys! I kind of just posted the first four chapters with the mentality of, "It's rated mature, so it should be fine," but logic seems to have finally caught up to me, and I realize putting up trigger warnings might be a good idea. Mainly because I don't want to upset any of you guys, but also because I reread the community guidelines recently, and I don't really feel like getting my account taken down for writing about darker topics.

So here you go! A list of triggers I will most likely have in my story, and that I'll probably have to update as I go along.

Gore: This story will contain detailed mentions of gore, torture, corpses, and extensive wounds. Viewer discretion advised.

Suicidal Ideation: This story will contain numerous mentions of suicide, as the main character struggles from suicidal thoughts, emotional numbness, depression, anxiety, and possible PTSD. The character will make plenty of jokes regarding this topic, as humor is a coping mechanism. 

Sexual Scenes: This story will contain consensual sexual acts.

Physical Abuse: This story will contain mentions of past physical abuse.

That's pretty much all for the triggers. I don't ever write things like main character death or suicides, and I always appreciate when an author makes that clear, especially when the story contains a lot of dangerous situations. So there you go. 

That's all.

Enjoy the story! And don't read if anything written above may be triggering.