I Like It

(⚠️Warning: Mentions of drugs ⚠)

-Wooyoung's POV-

I rushed into the apartment complex with panic rising up my throat, adrenaline pumping through my veins as I sprinted towards Seonghwa's apartment. I usually felt a pleasant shot of adrenaline after pickpocketing somebody, but that's only when that somebody wasn't dumb enough to carry so much cash on them! I'm used to getting pocket change, and if I'm lucky maybe thirty thousand won here and there, but as soon as I actually paid attention to what I had grabbed, I realized it was a lot heavier than normal.

But the guy looked so average! Well, not average, because he was definitely way more attractive then most of the people I saw around here, but his clothes looked like they belonged to someone in the middle class. His shoes were worn, he didn't have any high quality brands or jewelry, and he was just chilling in one of the shittiest parts of town!

They were kind of near a really nice car, but I didn't think it actually belonged to them!

I knocked maybe a little too aggressively once I finally made it to Seonghwa's door, but I was in too much of a rush to care about my now throbbing knuckles. Time seemed to slow as I waited for him to finally open the door, and I looked around me, paranoid.

Thankfully it only took him a couple seconds to get to the door, and after probably checking the peephole like he never failed to do, he opened the door with a look of concern and confusion.

"Wooyou-"

"Let me in. Please." It was rude to interrupt, but I was too stressed to care, and he thankfully didn't seem bothered by it as he stepped aside. I rushed in before closing the door behind me, and I locked it with shaky hands.

"What did you do?" I pivoted to see Seonghwa giving me a concerned yet accusatory expression, arms crossed as he waited for me to respond.

"Why do you assume I did something?"

"Because the last time you came here looking so freaked was when San caught you trying to sell fake crack."

"It was a rather lucrative business, you know."

"Until your pissed off customers tried to kill you."

I shrugged. "I was selling overpriced bags of white powder. It's not my fault they assumed it was coke and not powdered sugar. But seriously? Not the biggest issue right now."

"Right." He walked towards the living room before taking a seat on the well used couch, and I followed after him with tense shoulders. "So, what happened?"

I took a seat across from him before throwing the wad of cash onto the coffee table, and his eyes widened when he saw the multitude of ten thousand won bills. "I might have pickpocketed the wrong person."

"You think!? Put that away!" I did as told and shoved them back into my pockets, the paper weighing much more than it did when I first stole it. It felt like it was burning a hole through my pocket, and I found myself growing nauseous as I turned back toward the now equally as stressed Seonghwa.

"What do I do?"

He let out an anxious sigh, and he ran his fingers through his hair before leaning over towards me. "Were you caught?"

"I don't think so. I didn't notice anyone following me."

"The person you stole it from. Describe them."

I could do that. Despite only seeing him for a few seconds, his face was rather memorable. "He had blonde hair that went barely above his shoulders, brown cat-like eyes, and full lips. He had a small face and an incredibly sharp jawline, but still rather soft features. He ha-"