Glass

While SKZ had been training religiously to become stronger in order to complete their duties, I was being tortured in a basement and then starved on the streets. I had skill to back me up, but even after a few months of recovery I had yet to regain the stamina I had lost during those five years.

So while I could run faster than Jisung and Changbin, I was not able to outrun them for long.

I was beginning to grow tired by the time Changbin caught up to me, and I put up no fight as he slung me over his shoulder and then started running towards the water like he wasn't carrying an entire person.

But instead of throwing me in the water like I expected him to, he simply set me down in front of him as soon as he got about shin deep in the water. He released his grip on me once I was steady and offered me a self satisfied grin, and I found a chuckle escaping my lips at the sight.

"What a gentleman, but something tells me this isn't what Jisung had in mind."

"Jisung can suck it."

"Hey!" We both turned back to see Jisung approaching us with a fake look of offense, and he playfully slapped Changbin over the head once he got close enough. "There won't be any sucking of anything with that tone."

Changbin hummed as he slung his arm over the younger's shoulder, his expression thoughtful as he looked towards his still pouty boyfriend. "Good to know it was my tone you had issues with and nothing else."

Oh look, the water's blue.

I let my gaze wander into the vastness of the ocean as I assumed their conversation would take an even more intimate turn, but I found my eyes snapping back to them as Jisung huffed. "Not in front of the child."

"What child?" Changbin and I shared the same level of confusion as I found myself looking around in search of children, but sure enough we were decently far away from the other beach goers.

Jisung then gestured to me. "That child."

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "I'm older than you."

"And way more badass, but you're still baby." He seemed pleased with himself as he gave a nod of finality, and me and Changbin shared a look before he ended up betraying me by making an expression of consideration.

"Wait, I see it."

I huffed. "I'm done with both of you." Before I could turn away Jisung was launching out from under Changbin's arm and grabbing mine, a sound I could only describe as a mischievous giggle bubbling past his lips as he then proceeded to drag me into the water.

Running in shin deep water proved to be a challenge, but I still allowed Jisung to tug me along behind him as we made our way deeper into the crystal clear ocean. "You have to swim with me before you run away, because I know the others are going to steal you away once you go."

I highly doubted that, but I gave no argument as the water grew to reach our waists. It was now high enough that running wasn't an option but swimming wasn't either, and our pace slowed as we waded through the awkward height and into deeper waters.

Despite no longer dragging me Jisung still kept a loose grip on my arm, and he continued to hold onto me as the water rose higher and higher. It was only when the water was at the top of my pecs and at his collarbone that we stopped, and he leaned forward and let his feet leave the sandy bottom as he began to swim aimlessly.

With the direction he was going I assumed he planned on swimming out even deeper, in which case I planned on following after him just in case something happened, but instead of swimming away from me, he turned back and began to swim in circles.