Chapter 15

Galasdir went back to the campsite. Anderson went to him.
"Where have you been?! We have been looking for you for hours?! " exclaimed Anderson.
"Went on something that is no concern of yours. Excuse me. " said Galasdir, went to the tent. But the guards blocked him.
"We cannot allow you to enter the tent. " said one of them.
"I demand you to let me enter! " demanded Galasdir.
"Let him in! " ordered Gladiolus.

The guards let him into the tent. Galasdir glared at Gladiolus and entered the tent. He saw Sabriel, lying on the couch with a bandage on her arm. She was pale and weak. He knelt beside her like begging for her to wake up.
"Sabriel, if you can hear me, please wake up now. We need you. " said Galasdir. Sabriel gave him no reply. He felt a tear had been slipped from his eyes. He was so concerned about her, dying.
"Galasdir..." whispered Sabriel weakly with her eyes half opened. Galasdir smiled at her. Sabriel went to brushed his tears with her thumb. "You do not have to cry over a small thing. "

He placed his forehead onto mine and his hand intertwined with her silvery hair. "I will never forgive myself if you fade away. " said Galasdir, kissing her with passion.
"I will not fade away. " murmured Sabriel and broke the kiss. Galasdir supported her as she try to sit up.
"Ah. Hahaha! Lass, you have finally awake!" said Wizzle.
"Hey, Sabriel! " said Smithy and France.
"Sabriel, glad you are awake! " said Anderson.
William gave her a hug. Gladiolus entered and glared at Galasdir when he placed an arm around Sabriel's waist.
"Sabriel! Gladly. " said Gladiolus.
"Sir, we found two peoples from nowhere came to the campsite." said a guard.
"Who might that be? " asked Gladiolus.
"They proclaimed that they want to see Milady. They go by the names of Aiden and Kristen. " said the guard.
"Put them-" said Gladiolus.
"No. Bring them in! " said Sabriel.
"But, Sabriel-" hesitated Gladiolus.
Sabriel glared at him. The guards brought them into the tent.
"Let go of me! " demanded a voice.
"Kristen? " asked Sabriel.
"Yes, can you tell them to let us go? " asked Kristen.
"You are dismissed. " said Sabriel.
"Sabriel... " said Kristen.
"Kristen,they did not take you. " said Galasdir.
"I hid in the palace of your father. I wasn't there in the White Kingdom. " said Kristen.
"That means Helena had been poison. " said Anderson.
"Yes. " said William.
"At least, you are safe. " said Sabriel.

------------------

AUTHOR NOTES ; Hey guys, I am sorry for not updating the story for a long time. I know this is short but because of school projects had caught me so I can't update much but I try my best to update the story as much as I can. Have a good day ;p Be patience! MORE WILL BE COMING!