Shopping

Y/n pov

I was laying on my bed when suddenly mom came to my room. Without even knocking the door.

Y/m: Y/n go and get ready, Taehyung and his mom will come to pick you up for shopping.
She said and left, leaving me dumbfounded.

I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower. I wore a beautiful dress and I was all ready before they arrive.

I heard the door bell rang so I went towards the door to open it

I heard the door bell rang so I went towards the door to open it. I hugged my mother-in-law. And then I looked at him. He looks so handsome and hot. I thought to say hello to him but that jerk, asshole, coldass went back to his car instead of saying anything to me, he didn't even came inside. Mannerless jerk.

T/m: Don't mind him, well let's go it's already getting late. I want my daughter-in-law to look perfect in every way. So I thought to come and take you for shopping.
She said will smiling at me.

Y/n: Ahhh Mrs.ki-

T/m: Y/n you still gonna say that? Am I still your Mrs.kim?
She said as she chuckled

Y/n: Sorry sorry eomma, now let's go
I said and we went towards his car after saying goodbye to my mom.

Tae pov

Tae pov

We directly went to the shopping mall. To buy everything that we need. And to be honest I have never seen this much clumsy girl in my entire life. She literally tripped over nothing more than 100 times in this 1 hour. And oh my god. Her childish act... How my mom is bearing it ? Oh my god. I could have died or scolded her a million times for her clumsy and childish act. How am I suppose to bear that baby?

Now she was staring at a chocolate shop. While my mom was busy taking about the wedding gowns with the owner of the bride dresses.

Y/n: Taehyung-shii... Can you buy chocolates for me.
She said while showing me her puppy eyes.

Tae: no.

Y/n: WAEE please... Pleaseeeeeee.
She whined like a baby. Making me feel cringe.

Tae: I don't have the money to buys those stupid chocolates for you.
I said in a rude voice and then I looked away.

I gulped. As I looked away my eyes meet with my mom's death stares.

Y/n: you are so bad. Rude. J-

Tae: Shut up and go. Buy whatever you want.

Y/n: REALLY? YOU ARE THE BEST.
With that she ran inside the shop like a kid.

She was carrying three bags full of chocolates. Not even normal chocolates, they are expensive as hell. Ugh- do I have to bear this after marrying her as well. Then she said.

Y/n: How bad you are, can't you see your soon to be wife is holding these bags. You should act like a gentleman who should carry this bags.

Tae: Then I am not a gentleman. I already brought you those expensive chocolates. And now you are expecting me to carry them as well?
I said in a sarcastic tone

She nodded her head like a baby.

Tae: No I can't.
With that I walked away. I can hear her whining. But I ignored it and went outside of the mall.

Such a baby.

After a long time of shopping we finally went to our home after dropping y/n to her home.

I seriously can't understand why am I marrying a gold digger, childish, clumsy girl.

Time skipped

Y/n pov

I was watching K-drama while eating these expensive chocolate which he brought for me. Or you can say I forced him to buy it for me.

I was enjoying my time when suddenly some unknown number called me. So I cut the call. Then again called me. I cut it again.

Now I was frustrated. It was the 9th time I cut the call. On the 10th time I received it and yelled

Y/n: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND I AM BUSY. WHY YOU HAVE TO RUIN-

??: Y/n mind your words.

I gulped. Shit. I fucked up. Please God take me with you. I wanna die. Ugh how embarrassing.

Y/n: t-taehyung-

Tae: Cursing a lot huh?
He asked in a deep voice.

Y/n: I-i...I-..umm
Shit I am shuttering a lot.

Tae: You what?
Again that deep voice. Ugh please earth swallow me.

Y/n: I t-thought i-it was some u-unknown-

Tae: Am I unknown to you?

Y/n: Well n-no but I didn't knew that it was y-your n-number.

Tae: Save it.

With that he hung up the call.

What a jerk, coldass, rude ass. I was cursing him. How can he cut the call without even giving me a chance to speak?

Then I remembered. My wedding is tomorrow maybe that's why he called me. But he could have said that. Ugh I will kill that coldass.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ ^⁠_⁠^