Honeymoon

Author pov

Finally they arrived and also went to their hotel which they have booked.

It's was currently 8:12am.

Y/n: OMG TAEHYUNG! this room is so beautiful... I can see the Eiffel tower from here... AHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH.

She said with excitement and hugged Taehyung thightly.

Tae: Don't need to thank me... This is what you deserve honey and I love you more.

He said and caressed her soft hair.

Y/n: Well let's go I am so damn hungry...

He nodded and went to a restaurant to eat their breakfast.

Time skipped

Tae: So where are you planning to go today?

Y/n: I really wanna visit Louvre Museum... What do you think?

Tae: Good idea... Then we will go for lunch...

Y/n: After that we will walk around the city... How does that sounds like?

Tae: Brilliant...

Y/n: Okay then I will go and take a shower...

He nodded and sat on the couch as y/n went to take a shower.

Y/n pov

I came inside the washroom to see...

(Think that as morning timing)

Okay... I totally forgot that this room is booked as a couple room... So these is what couples get? Wow...

Time skipped

After I was done showering Taehyung went to take a shower. I am sure that he will be shocked too... Lmao

I was scrolling through my phone while my phone is on charge.

Sometimes later Taehyung came out with a smirk on his face... What now bro?

Tae: I didn't knew that... Couples get some special services...

He chuckled mischievously. Making me gulp down my saliva.

Tae: Yniee it's not good to use your phone with the charger on... Atleast put the charger in the drawer...

Y/n: Ahhh oka fine... Even though my phone is fully charged hehe..

With that I went to the night stand and opened the drawer to put the charger there... But I saw some cute little packets there... more like chewing gums.

 more like chewing gums