Lonely

Y/n pov

I was feeling so happy because I met my friends after a long time of break. But I am feeling lonely as fuck. Like the house feels so empty, even though there are maids. And usually this time Taehyung was in his company but today he is far away. It's already 7pm, did he arrived there safely? Should I message him? I should.

With that I messaged him immediately.

Y/n
Where are you? Did you arrived there safely?
7:08pm

Mr. Glacier
Oh yeah I arrived here just now.
7:14pm

Y/n
Did you eat something?
7:15pm

Mr. Glacier
Not yet, I am going to eat something now.
7:16pm

Y/n
Don't you dare to skip your meals or I am gonna kill you, well take care, bye
7:16pm

Mr. Glacier
Hmm bye.
7:17pm

I sighed in relief that he is safe. Well let's just study for now. I have to complete my assignments too.

Time skipped

It's actually dinner time but I don't have appetite. I usually eat dinner with Taehyung but today he is not here. Oh god what happened to me? Nevermind.

With that I went to my room and fall asleep.

Next morning

I woke up at 6:45am. As I have classes today. I wish I can drive or he would have been here to drove me off to my university.

I sighed and went to the washroom to do my morning routine, did my breakfast and before leaving I texted Taehyung.

Y/n
I am going to the library today I will come home late. I just informed you even though you are not here hehe.
7:22am

Mr. Glacier
Oh okay, whom are you going with?
7:24am

Y/n
With some of my classmates.
7:24am

Mr. Glacier
Um... Including boys?
7:25am

Y/n
Hmmm.... Why should I tell you huh?
7:26am

Mr. Glacier
Because I asked so, answer me.
7:26am

Y/n
Oh no I am getting late for my classes. Well take care bye :D
7:27am

Mr. Glacier
Answer me first than go.
7: 27am

Y/n?
7:28am

YEAH!!! ANSWER ME!
7:29am

YOU- are literally testing my patience!
7:30am

Y/n pov

Actually I got the notification that he was messaging me but I was just IGNORING him haha. I love to tease him like that.

I was leaving but suddenly he called making me gulp. But I declined his call. He again called me and this time I received it.

In call
Tae: Why aren't you REPLYING me!

Y/n: I said na! I am getting late I gotta go.

Tae: Answer me wh-

I didn't let him complete the sentence and hung up the call.

I am surely gonna pay for that later but it's worth it.

Tae pov

I was so mad at her, like I don't have any problem if she wanna go with boys but still I was just curious to know. But that kid is testing my patience. Even she hung up the call on my face like WTF.

She surely gonna pay for that. Ugh whatever for now I need to get ready for the meeting.

Time skipped

The meeting went really good, and we also got the deal. It was a easy deal though.

Mr. Jung told us to stay a little longer here but i directly said no as I have a little WIFE in my house who needs a little punishment from me.

So after the meeting I told Jimin to book a flight to Daegu immediately. So that we can arrive there tonight.

Y/n pov

It's past 10pm and I am still in the café taking with my bestie 'Suzumi' about my marriage life. She wasn't able to attend my wedding as she went to Italy for vacation.

Suzumi: To be honest y/n you are so fucking boring.

Y/n: ME? You should say this to that Mr. Glacier.

Suzumi: Well he literally explained you why he is cold right? Then why don't you take a move towards him huh?
She smirked.

Y/n: Yeah I will but we don't even sleep together what else you are expecting?

Suzumi: Hmm... Well we will think about that later. Now let's go home it's already late.

I hummed and said goodbye and left.

I opened the main door of the mansion, as I entered I gulped, sweat started to form on my forehead. Oh shit! When did he arrived? He looks so scary... Mumma save ME!

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ