Need him

One week later

Author pov

As y/n's exams are going to start so they came back to their mansion. It's Sunday today so y/n though to study her ass off. Because her exams are going to start from tomorrow.

Meanwhile Taehyung is working in his personal office room where no one is actually allowed to enter without his permission.

It's almost 7pm and y/n is studying from past two hours.

Y/n pov

I was studying like there is no tomorrow. I am actually a straight A's student. Tomorrow is my Math exam and I am literally so weak at math.

I was solving some equation when I felt a little pain in my abdomen. And I know what is this.

No no no not now! How am I suppose to bear this during my exams oh shit!

To make things worse I only have 2 pads left. I need to buy them. UGHHH-...

I changed my clothes and saw that I have enough money. So I went downstairs to Taehyung's office room and knocked the door.

Tae pov

I heard someone knocking on the door. So I said come in. It was y/n.

She looked at me and I also looked at her. I saw her outfit, it seems like she is going somewhere.

Y/n: Umm... I need to buy some stuffs for myself, so I will be back in 10 mins.

Tae: What stuffs? It's late, you tell me I will go moreover I have to buy something for myself as well.

Y/n: NO...No.. I will go, I will be back in 10 mins I swear. Okay bye.

With that she shut the door and left.

What? What was that for. Nevermind, I should focus on my work.

Y/n pov

That jerk always need to ask questions. Wae? Can't he understand. Dumb headed asshole.

I went to the nearest pharmacy and bought my necessary staffs. Also bought some painkillers as well.

I came back home and realized that I should have bought some snacks and chocolates as well. But I don't have enough money for that. Ugh.

I again knocked on his office door and entered.

Y/n: Umm.. can you buy something for me?

Tae: What?
He said still looking at his computer.

Workholic asshole.

Y/n: Some snacks and chocolates please
I said showing him my puppy eyes.

Tae: No! Anything else than I will buy it for you.

Jerk. Asshole. Coldass. Pervert. Workholic. Bad boy.

I cursed him.

Y/n: Okay fine STAY WITH YOUR GIRLFRIENDS.
With that I left his office room and went to my room.

I took the hot bag and placed it on my abdomen and also ate a painkiller and continue my studies.

Tae pov

She was snacks and chocolates which I don't want her to eat. Like she will get sick if she continue that. But she ended up bursting at me. Also said 'stay with your girlfriends' ? What did she mean by that.

Oh got it! This laptop and computer. These are my girlfriends? Wow.

I giggled internally.

Time skipped