Threatening

One week later

Tae pov

Only I know how I was dealing with her mood swings in this whole week. And bro her cravings for random stuff made me so annoyed. But if I say a word, she just burst out on me.

Well from tomorrow I am going to join my work again.

I was staring at the moon while I was in my balcony. Suddenly someone knocked on my door. And I know who is that so I said come in.

She then stand beside me while looking at my face. What now girl?

Y/n: Taehyung~

Seems like I have to go out again.

Tae: What do you want?

Y/n: Ice cream.
She giggled.

Is she mad or what? In this winter season she is asking for ice cream. To catch cold or what?

Tae: No.

Again her whining. But this time she added a little spice on it.

Y/n: Bring me ice cream or I am gonna call eomma and tell her how you were treating me.

Tae: Call her. I don't care, and I treated you well. Not like shitty slave.

Y/n: Okay then imma go call her and say that how cold and rude you were.

That's it. I wasn't even that cold with her what is she taking about! And why she have to bring my mom in this conversation. Such a big baby.

Before I could say anything else she was about to make a call when I stopped her.

Tae: Tell me which ice cream flavor.

Y/n: Chocolate. But bring every type of chocolate ice cream.

Am I her slave? Maybe.

Tae: Only one.

With that I left from there before she can argue further.

I brought her one small box of chocolate ice cream. I mean I don't want her to be sick. Umm... I mean if she gets sick then what am I gonna say to my mom or to her mom?

Y/n pov

I saw that he brought a small box of chocolate ice cream. Ah this coldass jerk. He is so rich. Can't he buy a big one? Jerk.

Y/n: Yeah can't you bring a big one?

Tae: No. Eat this one or I will take it away.

Ahhh this man is something else.I then continue eating the ice cream.

After eating I asked him

Y/n: Let's go to a restaurant tonight? I want to eat outside today.

He frowned.

Tae: No.

Hehe, he still don't know me that well. I then showed him my phone. Threatening him that I will call eomma.

Tae pov

Okay so she think that, she can always do this to me. I am a coward. No girl.

Tae: do whatever you want.

Y/n: okay then.
Then I was about to call eomma, when the door bell rang.

So I got up to open the door. Into my shock, eomma and appa have came to visit us suddenly.

I hugged eomma thightly. I love her so much. Like she is the sweetest person. I know. And about appa? He is the full opposite of Taehyung. He is so kind. Ahh I got the best mother-in-law and father-in-law hehe.

T/m: Aww my daughter how you doing.

Y/n: I am all good eomma. Why you standing here. Please come inside.

They came inside and sat on the couch. Taehyung also greeted them. And was kinda shocked to see then all of a sudden.

Tae: Mom, dad... you came here suddenly? Everything okay?

T/d: Do we need a reason to come here?
He said in a joking tone

Y/n: Aniyo- appa. You can come here anytime you want.
I smiled.

T/m: Actually we came here to invite you guys.
She said

Y/n: For what eomma?
I asked.

T/d: Actually we are planning to throw a huge party. As you know many people of my business partner and friends weren't invited in your wedding. So we thought to invite them now.

Tae: That's actually a good plan. When is the party?

T/m: It's tomorrow at night.

Taehyung nodded and we agreed that we will be there in time.

Time skipped

Tae pov

My parents left a while ago after having dinner together. Obviously we ordered the food because I don't want her to burn down the kitchen.

I thought to go to work tomorrow but seems like I have to cancel it. I did my night routine and went to sleep.

Y/n pov

Here I am thinking what to wear for tomorrow. And thinking how to look beautiful. Like I know I am beautiful but I wanna look perfect tomorrow.

I am sure that coldass is sleeping by now while I am struggling ugh! Whatever I should sleep too. I am too tired so I drifted into sleep immediately.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)