Kiss

Y/n pov

I looked away as I can't maintain the eye contact with him. But he grab my chin softly to make me look at him.

I can feel my cheeks burning. Ahhh.

Tae: I asked something y/nahh...

Ahhh his soft voice... I am melting!

Y/n: y-y-you heard t-that al-already...

Tae: But I wanna hear it again... Where only you and me can hear it.

I gulped. Why so romantic bro!?

Tae: You love me?

I managed to move my head as yes a little.

Tae: I need words y/nahh..

Y/n: Y-yes I-i-i l-l-love y-you...

Tae pov

I smiled at her as she said that.

I tug her hair behind her ears before leaning in loser to her cute pouty face.

Tae: So Mrs. Kim y/n you love me then why you were hesitating to kiss me huh?

Y/n: I-i...I... j-just want... Y-you..to..do that...first...

She mumbled but I can hear that clearly.

Is that so?

I looked at her face and grab her chin lightly, putting my thumb on her rosy lips while leaning in. She looked as me with a innocent face.

Y/n pov

Before I can process anything. He leaned in and pressed his soft lips on mine making my eyes widen.

WTF I AM DREAMING RIGHT?

Slowly he was sucking my lower lips. The kiss was passionate and lovely.

Soon he broke the kiss and looked at my swallow lips. Caressing it with his thumb. Making my heart go crazy for him.

Tae: I love you too y/nahh... you made me feel complete.

I was so dumbfounded. First the kiss and now his confession?? My poor heart can't take it.

Before I can say anything else he smashed his lips again.

He was moving his lips while I wasn't.

He broke the kiss soon as I wasn't responding his kiss.

Tae: I am sorry... If I made you uncomfort-

Y/n: Aniyo- it's not like that...

Tae: I kissed you without your permi-

Y/n: No No no you have the rights to kiss me but... Actually... I-i don't k-know how to k-kiss back...
I said as I looked down.

He chuckled before grabbing my chin and said.

Tae: Don't worry I will teach you. Move your lips just the way I am moving mine got it?

I nodded while blushing like a tomato.

He then again smashed his soft lips on mine. While I also started to move mine.

Tae pov

I was disappointed that she wasn't kissing me back but I got to know that she don't know how to kiss back.

I smiled at her and told her how to kiss me back before smashing my lips on her soft lips again.

This time she kissed me back... making my heart go boom boom. It was perfect for me.

After kissing for more they three minutes we broke the kiss.

She looked down feeling all shy.

Tae: Hmm the kiss was good.

I said in a teasing tone.

While she started to hit my chest with her tiny fist. I chuckled before hugging her and kissing her head softly.

I whispered to her ears.

Tae: I love you my love.

She blushed as she buried her head to my chest as she mumbled.

Y/n: I love you too my hubby.

I smiled seeing my presious soul in my embrace.

Soon we laid down on the bed as we fall asleep while cuddling.

I confessed her. I love her. Never knew that she can make me fall in love this fast. Sometimes impossible things can be possible too. My fate is written by you.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆