Accident

Y/n pov

I woke up before Taehyung. I looked at his sleeping face. Even while sleeping he looks so damn cute. Ahhh I just wanna squeeze those cheeks.

 Ahhh I just wanna squeeze those cheeks

Ahhh those pinkish lips. They were so soft.

I internally screamed, remembering our last night. How he confessed and kissed me.

Well gladly I am still a virgin. ^⁠_⁠^

I was looking at his cute face and suddenly I got the urge to kiss him. Without thinking twice I peck his lips. And got up form the bed and went to the washroom.

After doing my morning routine I came out from the washroom and saw Taehyung was scrolling through his phone while still laying on the bed.

Lazy.

Y/n: You woke up?
I asked as he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

What now?

Tae: Yeah your peck made me wake up earlier.

Shit. I was so embarrassed after hearing that. Why I had to do that! I was causing myself.

Tae: Done cursing yourself?
He smiled at me as he sat up on the bed.

I gulped and avoided the eye contact.

Y/n: S-sorry...

He then got up from the bed and started to come towards me and made me look at him.

Tae pov

I was actually enjoying her peck. But I can see she was embarrassed as I said that.

Tae: Why you saying sorry? I love that. instead I want a morning kiss not a peck.

Her eyes widen as her cheeks became crimson red.

Tae: May I?

She looked at me with a confused face. But soon she understood what I was asking.

Y/n: Y-you don't n-need m-my permission to d-do that.

I smiled at her and smashed my lips on her rosy lips. Soon she started to kiss me back which made me smile while kissing.

I tried to enter my tongue inside her mouth but she didn't understand and blocked my way. So I bite her lower lips softly making her moan in pain. I took the chance and entered my tongue inside her mouth. Exploring every corner of her mouth. She was out of breath so she tapped on my shoulder to free her and I did.

She was breathing heavily while blushing like a tomato.

Tae: I am getting addicted to your rosy lips y/n.

She hit my chest with his tiny fist while blushing.

Y/n: Stob it... Let's go and have our breakfast.

Tae: But my breakfast is already in front of me.

She looked at me in a confused face.

Y/n: Umm... It's actually downstairs not here.

I looked at her innocent face. Cute.

Tae: Nevermind... I will go freshen up, you go downstairs...

She nodded and left.

Ahh my innocent cute y/nah.

Time skipped

We were eating our breakfast when I asked her.

Tae: You don't have your classes today?

Y/n: Nope. We have three days of break.

Tae: Oh... Lucky.

She giggled as I said.

Y/n: Unfortunately you do have your work.

I hummed in response.

Tae: Well you know I can stay if you want.
I smirked at her.

Y/n: That's not good. I am sure you have to overwork if you take a day off without any reason. And that's not happening.

Wow. Never knew that my childish wifey can be strict.

Tae: Ok ok ma'am.

Time skipped

Y/n pov

Actually I was planning to go to his company today because why not? And also I made lunch for him. Well mostly the maids helped me. Gladly they were there to help me or I would have burned down the kitchen. Hehe.

As Taehyung already took his car so I went to the bus station. I took the bus and went to his company.

Soon I arrived to his company.

I was on the other side of his building so I need to cross the road.

I was crossing the road. When suddenly a motor cycle came towards me in a high speed. And it hit me hard.

I backed out.

Tae pov

I was in a meeting when I got a call from an unknown number. So I ignored it. But it kept calling me. So I answered it.

Tae:Hello d-

Suzumi: Taehyung! I am Suzumi, come to xxx hospital now!

Tae: But why-

Suzumi: Y/n had an accident.

My heart stopped beating as she said.

I immediately dismissed the meeting and went to the xxx hospital.

I was running, trying to find y/n. Asking the nurse where is she, they directed me the way. Soon I found Suzumi there sitting, waiting for the doctor to come out from the room.

I was about enter y/n's room when Suzumi stopped me.

Suzumi: Don't go. Doctor are checking her.

Tae: B-but- m-my y-y/n...she-
My voice cracked a little.

Suzumi: Don't worry she will be okay.

I nodded.

Tae: Her parents? Did you called them?

Suzumi: No I don't have the numbers. Please call them... Y/n need them.

I nodded and called both of our family.

Soon they came to the hospital.

Y/m: W-where is m-my y/n?!
She burst out crying on y/n's dad shoulder.

Y/d: Calm down honey, our y/n is strong she will be okay.

T/m: Yes please pray for y/n instead of crying.

Jk then sat beside me.

Jk: Do you know how this accident happened?

I shaked my head as no. But Suzumi spoke up.

Suzumi: Actually I was passing by Taehyung's company when I saw people gathering on the other side of the road. I thought maybe some accident happened so I went there to help. But in to my shock, it was y/n who got into the accident. Basically someone's motorcycle brake failed and this happened. The owner of the motorcycle was safe and he helped me to take y/n in this hospital.

She explained everything. My heart clenched. Because the accident happened in front of my own building.

Y/n I am sorry. I wasn't there to protect you. I hope I don't lose you. You are my soul how am I suppose to live without my soul?

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)