Family gatherings

1 week later

Y/n pov

Today I am really excited. Because my oppa and unnie is coming today with their cute little baby. Also from Taehyung's side his relatives are coming. It gonna be so fun.

I was helping eomma and mom with the dinner. Meanwhile Taehyung is on his way to come back home.

Soon I heard the bell rang. I opened the door and it was Taehyung.

Y/n: Yeah you came late! Go hurry up they are gonna be here any moment.

He nodded with a smile and went upstairs to freshen up.

Time skipped

Soon the door bell rang. And it was the relatives from Taehyung's side.

Y/n: Hello... Please come in.

They smiled and sat on the living room area.

Tae pov

I came downstairs and saw my cousins are here. I went near them and hugged them thightly.

Tae: Ahhh hyung I missed you so much...

Yoongi: you only missed Namjoon not me?

I giggled and hugged him too... Ahh I missed them a lot.

We were chatting and gossiping when someone else came. It was Jin hyung.

Y/n pov

Y/n: Ahh Oppa you came late!

Jin: Ahh y/nahh don't be mad, Minji was crying so that's why.

I nodded and went to my Danyi unnie.

Y/n: Unnie how are you?

Danyi: Ahh I am good y/n, how about you?

Y/n: I am fine unnie... Looks like Minji is now a big boy.

Danyi: Indeed.

I chuckled and touched her cute palm.

Y/n: Can I carry him?

She nodded and gave him to me.

I took him and went near Taehyung and beside him.

Y/n: Look Taehyung... He is so cute isn't he?

Tae: Yeah... Aww look he is you touching my finger... That means he likes me for than you.

I pouted.

Y/n: No he doesn't... He likes me more than you.

Taehyung giggled.

I was playing with Minji for a long time when suddenly he started to cry.

And I wasn't able to stop him from crying.

Danyi: Maybe he is hungry... Lemme feed him.

I nodded and gave him to unnie.

Danyi: Y/nahh can you show me a guest room? I need to feed him...

Y/n: Oh okay.

She nodded.

I smiled and guide her to a guest room.

Y/n: If you need anything then call me okay?

She nodded and I left to give them some privacy.

Tae pov

I was sitting in a corner when y/n joined me.

Tae: Where is Minji?

Y/n: Oh Unnie is feeding him. He is hungry.

I nodded.

Tae: Seems like you love babies.
I smirked.

Y/n: Obviously... He is so cute... His tiny little hands, cheeks, lips everything is so cute ahhh...

Tae: You know... I also love babies...

Y/n: Obviously everyone love babies... Ahhh I also want to have mine, I will feed them take care of them, spoil them... Wait no I don't want to spoil them... But I will give them my love, attention everything they want...

I smiled seeing her talking about our future kids.

Tae: We will have them soon don't worry...

Y/n: Ahh I can't wait-......oh..no..

She realized what she is talking about.

Tae: So you want babies now?
I smirked.

Y/n: Yeah you pervert! Shut up...

Tae: Ah what have I done now that you are calling me pervert? I said nothing... Y-

Y/n: ahh shhhhhhh.... Stob it...

She blushed which made me chuckle.

Time skipped

Author pov

Everyone was taking while I was with Unnie and her baby.

Y/n: Ahh unnie you are so lucky to have a cute baby like Minji.

She chuckled.

Danyi: Yeah that's true but it's really hard for me. The pregnancy cravings were the worst.

Y/n: Really? What were the cravings... I wanna know.

Danyi: That's like too weird. Like I ate popcorn with honey then ice cream with honey... Whole time I craved for honey.

Y/n: Wow unnie... The cravings are not bad though...

Then suddenly Jin oppa spoke.

Jin: Yeah not bad my foot. She always yell at me if I say no at anything or be late at anything for a second.

Y/n: Yeah but you need to understand it's hard for unnie too. She carried Minji in her womb for like nine months... Not only this the pain during her delivery is... Worst.

Jin: Yeah that's true... I am glad that I got a strong and beautiful wife like Danyi and also a cute son like Minji.

Jin giggled and kisses Minji's forehead.

Meanwhile someone is dreaming about his own life. Obviously it was Taehyung. Who was staring at them with a wild imagination in his mind... I mean for his future kids.

Time skipped

After dinner they all went back to their own house. Not only this Taehyung's and y/n's parents went back to their own mansion.

Y/n told them to stay with them a little longer but they said, they will visit y/n often. Y/n and Taehyung agreed and bid goodbye to them.

They both went to their shared bedroom. Taehyung went inside the washroom to take a shower first meanwhile Y/n was busy thinking about her life. She was panicking when she remembered something...

It's been two months... Is she pregnant?

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆