Birthday

Three weeks later

Tae pov

Our hole family was busy with decorations. Except for eomma and mom, they are cooking delicious food for us... Well especially for y/n.

Y/n was begging for a wheelchair because she wanna go here and there without annoying me but I can't allow that. So I forbidden that already, she is still mad at me but I don't think she can stay mad for so long because it's her day... I mean it's gonna be but two hours later.

After an hour our preparation was done. Just one hour later she is going to turn twenty.

I giggled.

Y/n pov

I was laying down on the bed with my damn phone. Obviously I am useless now. Suddenly someone knocked on the door I said come in. My eomma and mom came in.

T/m: Aiyoo what are you doing y/nahhh...

Y/n: Umm... Using my phone...

Y/m: Yeah yeah we can see...

I was so confused because they were continuously giggling. What's going on?

Time skipped

I was talking with eomma and mom when Taehyung came in.

Without any explanation he started to blindfold me.

Y/n: YEAH! What are yo-

Tae: Shh.... It's a surprise.

He whispered.

I nodded and let him do whatever he wants because I wasn't in the mood to talk to him...

He then carried me up and started to go downstairs. He then put me on a chair and removed my blindfold.

I gasped seeing the view in front of me.

Y/n: I-it's b-beautiful...

It was simple but it was so pretty

Everyone started to wish happy birthday to me. I giggled.

Jk: Ahhh I am gonna cry... My little sister is turning 20 today...
He said and kissed my head making me chuckle.

Y/d: Ahh sweetheart now let's cut the cake.

I nodded.

I cut the cake and feed everyone while being on Taehyung's arms.

Y/m: Y/nahh feed your hubby too...

I smirked and looked at him.

I put the cake near to his mouth but I was teasing him by pulling it away from his mouth whenever he opens his mouth for a bite.

I giggled seeing his frustrating face.

Tae: Aren't you gonna feed me?

Y/n: No I won't... What are you gonna do?

He smirked.

What is he planning now bro?

Tae pov

I took a piece of cake and placed it near her mouth. She ate it without hesitation which made things easier for me.

Then without thinking twice I smashed my lips on her lips tasting my special piece of cake.

While ignoring everyone's existence.

Author pov

T/d: Ahhmm... Wow the stairs are really pretty...

Y/d: Oh yeah you are right.

Y/m: O-oh Mrs.Kim let's go and serve the dinner...

T/m: O-oh yeah...

Jk: I witness this again... Oh my holy virgin eyes... I am feeling so single... Get a room you both.

Tae pov

I was still kissing her but sadly she was too stunned to process what's happening. So I broke the kiss.

Tae: Hmm... The cake is tasty and your lips made it more delicious.

She blushed like a tomato and started to hit my chest with his tiny fist.

Y/n: YEAH! You pervert! Everyone-

Tae: Does it looks like I care?

Y/n: STILL!!! UGHHHHHH I HATE YOU...

Tae: Yeah I love you too...

She blushed hiding his cute face into my chest...

Jk: The moment my sister is all good I am sure hyung is gonna break her leg again... In a different way..

Tae: Omg you can see future ??? Never knew that...

Jk: I also never knew that... I just got to know it today after witnessing the kiss twice... Ahhh I need to wash my eyes with holy water...

With that he left from there...

Y/n: YEAHHHH OPPA YOU THINK TOO MUCH!

She shouted.

Tae: Well he is not wrong. I might do that...

Y/n: You!!!!! AHHHH

Cute.

Time skipped

I came out from the washroom to see y/n already sleeping... More like pretending.

I laid down beside her and whispered.

Tae: Is my wifey mad at me?

She can't help but to smile and opened her eyes.

Y/n: No I am not...

Tae: oh I thought you were.... And I would have used my special powers on you to make you forgive me...
I smirked.

Y/n: May I know what are those special powers are?

Tae: You want the demo again?

Y/n: Again? What do y-

She understood what I mean.

Y/n: YEAH YOU PERVE-

I smashed my lips on her to shut her up...she kissed me back after few seconds later...

We broke the kiss and looked at her.

Tae: You want mo-

Y/n: AHHHH shhhhhhh sleep now...

With that she took my hand and placed it on her tiny waist... And put her right hand on my hair caressing it...

I giggled and also fall asleep while hugging my gem.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠人⁠ ⁠•͈⁠ᴗ⁠•͈⁠)