Asking

Author pov

Y/n: h...hon-honeymoon.....
She said with her tiny voice.

Tae: W-..what? I didn't heard you right...

Y/n: Ah I knew it! You are gonna tease me... I hate you, don't talk to me...

She said and hit his hard chest with her tiny fist. Making a angry pouty face, while Taehyung looked at her tiny figure who is mad at him now. But truly he wasn't teasing her, he really didn't heard her correctly as she said slowly.

Tae: Honey I am not teasing you, I seriously didn't heard you correctly...

She pouted and looked at him. Then she went closer to him and sat on his lap comfortably and buried her head to his chest.

Y/n: I wanna go out... from this country for... Honeymoon.
She whispered the last word but Taehyung heard it this time.

He smiled and caressed her hair. While dragging her more to him, to feel her warmth and whole damn figure.

Tae: Sure my love, where do you wanna go?

Y/n: Tower of love and romance..
She smiled as she looked at him while sitting on his lap.

Tae: Huh-?... Oh you mean Paris?

She nodded her head like a baby.

Tae: I would love that, you know... I really love Paris and... We will make some new memories there.

He said and cupped her face.

Y/n: So... When are we going then?

Tae: You tell me... I am ready whenever you are.
He smiled.

Y/n: Umm what about the day after tomorrow?

Tae: Sounds good to me.

Y/n: And also we will stay there for a week... Not so long... Because I don't want my hubby to over work after we come back.

She said softly which made his heart flutter. Thinking how much her love care for him.

Tae: Don't worry... I won't over work. I will give all of my attention to you there okay...

She nodded and peck his lips.

Which caught him off guard.

Tae: Why pecks! I want a pure kiss...
He whinned like a tiny baby.

Y/n: Umm nope not today... I-

Before she can say further, he smashed his lips on her. She kissed him back immediately making butterflies in their stomachs.

After a long hot session they broke the kiss.

Y/n was panting heavily as he is the breath taker of y/n...

Y/n: You always makes my breaths-

Peck.

Y/n: Uneven-

Peck.

Y/n: Taeh-

Peck.

Y/n: Sto-

Peck.

Y/n:...

Peck.

Then she put her palm on her mouth...

Tae: Hehe you talk too much...

Y/n: YEAH! You are so bad... Ahhh whatever... Let's go and eat our dinner... It's getting late.

He nodded as they went to the dinning table for their dinner.

The day after tomorrow