Life SUCKS

Y/n pov

I woke up to feel a little pain in my abdomen, and I was feeling a little wet as well. I opened my eyes to see. I got my fucking periods. Very nice. This is the best way to make my day a horrible and painful day. Wow.

I got up from the bed and saw that I have stained the bed as well. So I thought to clean myself first.

Now how my life can be more worst? I don't have those pads with me now. What am I suppose to do now? Die?

I immediately called my mom as I asked her that did she forgot to give me pads. And she just said yes. Now she is telling me to ask Taehyung to buy it for me. Like seriously? No thanks I will go by myself.

I hung up the call. And changed my clothes only. Surely gonna destroy this outfit as well but at least it is better than asking him right?

I immediately got out from the mansion and brought what I need. I hurrily came home and changed my clothes washed the bed sheets and clothes.

Shit I this coldass don't have any painkillers or hot bags so now it's time to bear this unbearable pain. Wow what a life.

And this coldass don't have any maids in this household. Excuse me sir what do you think? Am I your maid or what!

I went downstairs to cook something, even though I don't know how to cook. If anyone eats my cooking then surely they are gonna be at the hospital by now.

But still I tried to make an omelette. Which I have burned it already. So I ended up eating bread and butter.

Then I went to the living room. And sat on the couch and started to watch k-drama. The cramps are gonna kill me anytime soon. For sure.

Tae pov

It was Sunday so I don't have to go to my work today. And my mom forced me to take 1 week off from my work. Which I had to.

I woke up at 9am, did my morning routine. And went downstairs to have my breakfast.

I went downstairs to see y/n watching K-drama while laying on the couch, hugging a pillow. Did she had her breakfast already ? Without me? Ugh what am I even expecting.

Tae: You had your breakfast already?

She just nodded her head while still looking at the tv.

I sighed and went to the kitchen. I was expecting that there will be my breakfast but instead I saw a huge mess. Wow she was about to burn down the kitchen.

I yelled and called her.

Tae: Y/N!!

She immediately came to me but slowly. Is she sick or what?

Tae: What is this?
I pointed at the mess she created.

Y/n: kitchen

Tae: I am TAKING ABOUT THE MESS YOU HAVE CREATED. I THOUGHT I WILL GET MY BREAKFAST BUT INSTEAD I GOT TO SEE A BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF THIS KITCHEN. HOW C-

Y/n: OH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK. I TRIED BUT ENDED UP BURNING THE OMELETTE. AND HERE YOU ARE SHOUTING AT ME. I AM NOT IN THE FUCKING MOOD TO DEAL THIS. I AM ALREADY IN PAIN.

With that she went upstairs to her room and slam the door shut. Leaving me dumbfounded.

Is she y/n? The clumsy and childish one?

What happened to that innocent and childish one? What did she mean by pain. I didn't did anything to her then what?

Ahh I am hungry let's just order food for now.

Y/n pov

I was already feeling bad. And moreover he was shouting at me. What does he think of himself? A king or what. And plus my moods swings are out of the world.

I laid down in the bed crying because that coldass don't have any painkillers in the household nor have hot bags.

Ugh I am suffering mamma take me with you please. Make me that tasty soup. I need it. I didn't even eat my breakfast properly so I was still hungry. But I don't have the energy to get out from the room.

Tae pov

I finished eating my breakfast and also cleaned up the mess that she have created in the kitchen.

I then went upstairs to my room as I don't have work to do. But I stopped when I heard some sobbing sounds which was none other than y/n's. Wait... I wasn't even that harsh on her. Or maybe I was. But she also shouted at me. Then why is she crying? Should I check on her?

With that I knocked on the door

I heard no response. So I entered her room.

She was crawled up like a ball, holding her abdomen thightly while crying like a baby.

I went towards her. And asked her

Tae: Y/n why you crying?

No response.

Tae: Y/n?

No response

Tae: Y/n reply me!
I raised my voice a little.

Y/n: n-nothing just go away. I am not in the mood to talk to you.

Tae: Then why you crying like a baby?

Y/n: None of your business.

Now she is acting like a rude kid

Tae: Y/N I am serious now.

Y/n: Why do you care just get out.

Okay that's it.

Tae: OKAY THEN stay like this. I actually don't care.

With that I left her alone and went to my room.

Why do I actually care huh? Ugh.

Then suddenly Jimin called me. Asking how is my marriage life going.

Tae: It sucks.

Jimin: wae? What happened.

Then I told him the story that how she behaved. And now crying while crawled up the a ball.

Jimin: Seems like you have skipped your biology class bro.

Tae: Are you wishing for your death or what?

Jimin: I mean. Y-you should have understand that she is having mood swings.

Tae: For what? For me?

Jimin: No not for you but for her monthly visitor.

Tae: Huh what?

Jimin: you are definitely ugh whatever. I mean maybe she got her periods? That's why acting like this.

That's when it hit me. Oh maybe he is right? I have never seen her acting like this. She is always cheerful but now all moody.

Jimin: Take care of her bro. You made her day even worst for sure. Bye

With that he hung up the call before I can even speak.

Now what should I do?

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)