Date

Tae pov

I was ready for the date. I was sitting on the couch waiting for y/n to come.

I am seriously so nervous. Oh god give me some strength back from my past. I hope I can do it. Taehyung... Calm down you can do this right? Yeah...

Suddenly I saw y/n coming downstairs while wearing the dress which I have gave her yesterday. She looks so beautiful.

 She looks so beautiful

Y/n pov

I went downstairs wearing the dress that Taehyung gave me. And I can feel his gaze stuck on me. Stop bro I know I am beautiful. I am your wife bro stop checking me out like a creep.

Well he will never gonna fail making my heart go boom boom. Like how he is looking so fucking good. Omg my heart... Ahh.

Okay y/n now you are checking him like a pervert

Okay y/n now you are checking him like a pervert. Stop now.

Y/n: Let's go...we are getting late.

He hummed in response and walked towards his car.

I went to open the car door when he suddenly appeared behind me and opened the door for me. Making me blush like a tomato.

Y/n: Are you d-drunk?

Tae: Huh..wha-

Y/n: Nothing just... Umm.. let's go.

He nodded and sat on the driving seat and started to drive.

Y/n: Where we going?

Tae: Secret.
He smiled

HE SMILED? AM I DREAMING?

Time skipped

We reached our destination. I was about to open the car door to get out. But hat coldass did it for me making my heart go wild.

UFFF what happened to this coldass!?

I looked around to see we are beside a beautiful lake. I actually love this type of dates, especially around nature. It makes me feel so alive and calm.

Tae: You like this area?
He asked

Y/n: I love it! I love this type of area... I feel so alive here... Thank you.
I smiled at him as I said.

Tae: Don't need to thank me. Now let's go we will walk around this area, shall we?
He said and offered a hand towards me.

I blinked twice to see if it was true or not. We are gonna HOLD HANDS?

I gladly accepted his hand. And started to walk around.

Tae pov

Jimin told me that how much romantic it is to hold hands and walk around the nature. It's like most couples love to do. So he suggested me.

I was so nervous when I offered her my hand. And she gladly accepted it making my stomach feel a weird kind of sensation and also made my heartbeat high.

What is happening to me!!?

We walked around the area also sat on the bench to talk a little. I mean not a little we talked for so long. Mostly she said as I am kind of introvert type now that's why. Well she is so talkative, I am not complaining. I am feeling so good hearing her talks after so long time.

It's lunch time now so we drove off to one of the fancy restaurant that I told Jimin to book for us. I thought to book the whole restaurant but then Jimin told me that it's not what a romantic date sounds like. So I cancelled my idea.

We went inside the restaurant. And I can see y/n was shocked to see how much beautiful the restaurant is.

We sat on the table that we booked. Soon a waiter came to take our order.

We ordered our food. Well today I was shocked... She just ordered 2 dishes, where she order almost all the menu written on the list.

Tae: Are you okay?

Y/n: Umm yes why?

Tae: You ordered-

Y/n: Oh actually almost all the items here are new for me, so that's why I ordered two new dishes. What if I don't like the food I ordered? I don't wanna waste food. So I ordered two items.

I hummed in response.

After eating our lunch we went out again. This time we went to do some shopping. I know how much she loves to do shopping.

Tae: What you wanna buy?

Y/n: Ice cream, chocolate, chips, juice, ramen... Yeah that's it.

I facepalm myself. Why didn't I bought her to the grocery store instead of here.

I chuckled and said

Tae: Okay let's just go to the biggest super shop okay?

She nodded like a baby.

Time skipped

We are now back at home after buying ton of snacks. She seems so happy and I seriously love seeing her happy and smile.

Tae: You like our little date?

Y/n: Yes I love it a lot.

With that she hugged me thightly. Making me froze in the spot.

Y/n pov

I was so happy that I can't help but to hug him immediately.

I was shocked when he hugged me back while whispering to my ear.

Tae: You are so cute.

That's it. I blushed hard. His deep husky voice made me go weak on my knees. Oh no y/n get a grip girl.

Omg I can't help anymore. I admit that I am falling in love with him day by day. I love him so much. He is mine. My Glacier.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠*⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)⁠/⁠~⁠♡