Work

Next morning

Tae pov

I woke up early in the morning because I have to go to my company today. Ugh I have so many works pending. Because of this marriage and other stupid stuffs made me take so many days off.

I went downstairs to have my breakfast alone. Y/n wake up at around 9am and I woke up at 7am. So yeah- I am all alone just maids are doing their works. As I was done I got up and went towards my car and left.

Time skip

Y/n pov

I woke up late today. Like it's already 10:39am. I went downstairs to have my breakfast. I didn't saw Taehyung anywhere. So I asked the maids where is he. They said, Taehyung left for his work.

I sighed and thought to message him, I mean I love to annoy him.

Message

Y/n
Where are you Mr?
10:59am

Mr. Glacier
At work.
11:12am

Y/n
When you are going to come back?
11:13am

Mr.Glacier
Around 9pm.
11:32am

Y/n
Bring me some ice cream 'chocolate flavor'
11:33am

Mr.Glacier
Do you want to catch cold or smth?
11:35am

Y/n
No, don't worry nothing will happen to me just bring it.
11:35am

Mr.Glacier
No.
11:36am

Y/n
Ahhh pleaseeeee, I will die without ice cream.
11:37am

That's it, Mr.Glacier died. HE IS NOW IGNORING ME. AHHHH I WANT ICE CREAM. MUMMAAAAAA.

I am gonna call him, with that I dialed his number. Unfortunately he declined the call. So I called hum again and again.

I am done. I called him more than 20 times but that coldass is ignoring me.

Tae pov

I was chatting with y/n but I couldn't finish the conversation as I have a important meeting in 2-3 minutes. So I put the phone in my pocket before I can see her message.

I went to my meeting room. And told them to start it. Meanwhile y/n started to call me, so I immediately cut the call. Then she started to call me again and again. Which made me pissed off, so I put my phone in silent mode.

After the meeting was over I checked my phone to see almost 23 calls from y/n. Ahh what this girl want?

The meeting was HORRIBLE and I was already mad about it. I can't control my temper for so long. So...

I called her immediately.

Y/n pov

I saw Taehyung calling me so I immediately received it. Before I could say anything he started it.

In call
Tae: YEAH CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM BUSY? I AM A CEO AND I HAVE TON OF WORKS TO DO. DO YOU HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE? HUH? HOW DUMB AND CHILDISH YOU ARE... CLUMSY AS FUCK. DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME TWICE WHEN I AM BUSY OR DECLINE THE CALL, GOT IT?

Done. I am done. I just wanted ice cream... I crossed the limit by calling him several times?

Y/n: I-i I am s-sorry... I-i won't c-call you a-again...

With that I hung up the call. And went to my room. I started to cry silently, while his words are stuck in my mind like a glue.

I am clumsy as fuck? I am childish and also dumb right? I can't even handle my health but still I am married... I should stay on my limits.

Why did I even called him in the first place? Oh yeah for the ice cream... Ahh I am so confused, should I be mad at him for shouting at me or should I apologize to him? Well I think it's my fault. I should apologize to him again when he come back home.

Yeah like he took so many days off from his work. Maybe the pressure of works got into him. Which made him mad or pissed. While I also called him several times.

Yeah I should definitely do something for him it will be great. I hope he likes my idea.

With that I went out from the mansion to buy some necessary stuffs for the surprise.

Tae pov

Shit Taehyung. You fucked up. Why did you yelled at her so much. I should have calmed down before calling her. She shuttered so badly while saying sorry to me. I am feeling guilty.

Wait why am I feeling guilty? It's her fault! She called me several times even though I declined the call many time. Ugh whatever.

I have another meeting in 20 minutes, I should prepare for that.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)