Graduation

Y/n pov

I was literally screaming his name for like an hour now... But that deaf man is ugh!

Y/n: KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!!! ARE YOU HERE?
I screamed my lungs out but no use.

I forgot to bring my clothes and I thought I will just wear a robe and go outside to get my clothes... But there was no robe in the washroom... Just a single towel was there. So I am currently forced to scream his name loudly. But no use.

So I just wrapped that towel around my chest area. It indeed covered my thighs only, not the inner thighs.. also my shoulder was exposed, my hair was freaking wet. But still I came out from the washroom and grabbed my clothes which were in the bed.

I wore my inner garments then I was about to wear my dress when suddenly the door slightly opened making me look back to see who is that... Totally forgot that, I was in my inner garments.

Tae pov

I was in my personal office room. Almost all of my room are soundproof. So I have no idea that y/n was screaming my name from the washroom.

I came back to the shared bedroom to ask y/n is she ready or not. Because today is her graduation day. And we are getting late.

I entered the room and gasped.

I scanned her whole body shamelessly. Her back was facing me but her head was towards me. She was looking at me with wide eyes.

I gulped down my saliva.

Y/n: YOU FUCKING KIM TAEHYUNG GET LOST! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT! YOU PERVERT ASSHOLE!

I turned around immediately as she yelled.

Tae: Y-yeah s-sorry I didn't mean t-to... I-i swear I didn't s-saw an-

Y/n: SHUT UP! GO OR ELSE I WILL KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD THA-

Tae: Fine fine! I am going!! Jeez...

I said and left the room. With my abnormal heartbeats.

Her back was too sexy, not gonna lie... I sound like a pervert but, that red bra and panty was fire...

AHHM! Taehyung... Come to your sense! You are literally talking about your own wife. Shameless me...

Time skipped

Author pov

Taehyung was downstairs waiting for y/n. Soon she came back with a slightly tint colour of red in her cheeks. She was blushing so hard as she remembered that embarrassing scene.

Taehyung looked at his love. Who was looking so beautiful yet elegant.

Even this simple type dresses makes his heart flutter

Even this simple type dresses makes his heart flutter.... Mostly he become out of his control.

Y/n approached him and asked.