Dinner

Tae pov

Actually y/n wanted to invite our family for dinner today and I said okay. So, she told me to coma early today but I am stuck with works again.

She told me to come home at 5pm. But it's already past 6pm she is gonna be so mad at me.

Specking of the angel she called me. Which I received it immediately.

In call
Y/n: Would you like to tell me mister where are you?
This sarcastic tone is indicating me that today she is gonna kick my ass.

Tae:At wor-
She cut me off

Y/n: EVERYONE IS ALREADY HERE, YOU BETTER COME HOME RIGHT NOW. EOMMA IS GONNA KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T.

With that she hung up the call making me gulp hard.

Shit. Mom is already there? I better prepare myself.

Time skip

I rushed towards our mansion and entered.

Well the moment I entered I received a flying slipper coming towards me. Which I dodged it.

I looked up to see it was my mom.

T/m: Yeah you, can't you see your wife is working hard here and you were all busy, can't you take a day off huh?

Y/n: Eomma it-

T/m: No my daughter you can't stop me today. I am gonna kick his ass today.

With that she started to come towards me and I ran upstairs to my room. While breathing heavily.

Y/n pov

I was laughing my ass off, not only me my oppa, mom, dad, appa everyone was laughing seeing that coward ran to his room to save his butt.

Y/n: It's okay mom, don't beat him. He didn't mean to be late it's just his work, he is here now right?

T/m: Yeah but-

Y/n: it's okay mom.

Y/m: Well y/n as far as I know you can't cook. Then who is going to make the dinner?
She said in a mocking tone

T/m: Don't worry I am here!

Y/n: No eomma the-

T/m: No words. I am going to make the dinner don't worry.

Y/m: I will also help you then

Eomma nodded as I whinned

Y/n: Then I will also help you guys

They laughed and said okay.

Meanwhile oppa, dad and appa where taking in the living room area. And that coward was still in his room.

I excused myself and went upstairs to check what that coward is doing. I knocked his door but didn't get any response. So I knocked again. But didn't get any response so I just entered his room.

He wasn't in his room. Where is he now? I thought that he must me showing or something so I must go. I was about to leave when suddenly the bathroom door opened making my jaw dropped to the floor.

He was FREAKING SHIRTLESS. He was just wearing a towel around his waist. And his hair was wet. Making my eyes blink twice.

I immediately put my palm on my eyes and apologized.

Y/n: I-i am...s-sorry... I-i- sh-should leave...
With that I ran outside making him dumbfounded.

Tae pov