LIAR!

Author pov

As always Taehyung woke up early and went to his company to work meanwhile yn was planning to go out with her friends today so she was about to call Taehyung when the door bell rang.

Yn pov

Today the maids are gone because I am not gonna be at home today so I gave them a break.

And now someone is here...

The moment I opened the door I blacked out immediately.

Tae POV

I was working when Jimin came to my office room.

Jimin: Someone sent it to you.

Tae: Who?

Jimin: No name, what can I say?

Tae: Seriously... Whatever.

I opened the small envelope just to get the shock of my life.

Tae: Y-yn...

Jimin: What happened?

Tae: It's a lie I don't believe this, she will never do this to me...

Jimin: Do what!!!

Tae: The picture where yn and a boy kissing and he is touching her inappropriately...

Jimin: What the hell are you saying dude...

Tae: This is fake I am sure... My yniee will never do this to me... I need to find out the truth...

Yn POV

I woke up to see I was tied up with a chair, in a dark room with a window only. What is this... What's happening!

Yn: What the hell is going on!!!

??: Oh look who woke up finally...

Yn: Min...you?

Aein: No slut I am Aein...

Yn: A-aein... You LIAR... WHAT DO YOU WANT!

Aein: Nothing much just a revenge from you and your husband...

Yn: Huh...

Aein: Na-ah.. just do what I say and you and your husband is gonna be all safe.

Yn: What do you mean!

Aein: In the past Taehyung destroyed my life by kicking me out from his company and not only this I wasn't able to get any other jobs because of him so now I am gonna take revenge.

Yn: It was your fault! You have done so many inappropriate things that's why!

Aein: I don't care do what I say or I will kill your husband in front of your eyes.

Yn: WHAT THE HELL?

Aein: Exactly babe, it's a hell you are living in right now.

Yn: What do you exactly want me to do?!

Aein: Nothing much just a little lie...

After hearing what she said, made me shocked as hell. I would never do that but she told me that if I don't then she will kill him through a car accident just like she wanted to kill his mom.

Yn: How pathetic you are for a simple thing. Killing someone's mother?!

Aein: She is still alive ! So shut up. DO WHAT I SAY OR YOU KNOW WHAT'S COMING.

Yn: F-fine... I-i... Will..

Aein: Good now don't think that you can fool me... I know all of your tricks. And my guards are gonna send you home but they are gonna have their eyes on you, if you try to trick or play cool then get ready for your husband's funeral.

I just nodded while sobbing silently. What's going on in my life right now... Lying that I am cheating on him when it's not true? How can I... Is there any way to get put from this shitty thing...

Time skipped

Tae pov

I came back home a little early and rang the bell. Yn opened the door in a calm face while greeting me. I just went straight to the point.

Tae: Yn... Are you hiding something from me?

Yn: No? Why did you ask that?

I showed her the pictures I received today.

Tae: Look... These pictures, they are fake aren't they?

She became quite as she took the pictures from my hand.

Tae: Answer me yn... Your silence is killing me.

I was desperate at this point. But she did not reply. She just looked down as if she is guilty.

Tae: YN?! ANSWER ME... IT'S JUST FATE PICTURES AREN'T THEY?

Yn: N-no...t-they a-a-are r-real...

The words I wasn't expecting from her just came out, making my heart shatter into million pieces.

It was a game all along... Wait... She must me joking?

Tae: It's a joke isn't it? Wait is it April 1st...

Yn: I-it's not a j-joke...

Tae: why...why yn.. WHYY!? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU THAT I DESERVE THIS ? WHAT WAS MY FAULT? I GAVE YOU MY HEART JUST SO YOU CAN BREAK IT AS A TOY? I TRUSTED YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING AND YOU... JUST BROKE IT IN A SECOND.

I held her both shoulders firmly and looked at her eyes. Just to see tears... They are trying to say something to me I can feel it but I was too mad to care about that right now.

Tae: WHY YN... YOU WERE MY ONLY LOVE! YOU KNOW WHAT WAS MY FAULT ALL ALONG I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU, EVERY WOMAN IS JUST AFTER MY MONEY AND BODY A FUCKING GOLD DIGGER AND A SLUT.

Yn: T-tae-

Tae: SHUT UP SLUT! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE... JUST GET OUT!

Yn: T-ta-

Tae: I. SAID. FUCKING. GET. OUT. RIGHT. NOW. DON'T EVEN CALL MY NAME FROM YOUR FILTHY MOUTH YOU WHORE!

Yn pov

I wish I could just die the time he started to tell at me and called me a slut. Why... Why is love so hard?

I just looked down and went upstairs to pack my bags immediately. I just want him to be safe, I don't care about myself but him? He is my everything... And I am losing it just like it's nothing serious.

After packing the back I went towards the main gate, looked at him for the last time and said.

Yn: I h-hope y-you will u-understand me why i-i did t-t-that... F-farewell... T-t-taehyung..

With that I went out of that house... Not wanting to see his face another time. I broke his heart and he did mine as well...

____________________________________________

A little twist isn't that bad right? :3 hehe see ya

Please vote and comment~ 🌷✨