Home?

Yn pov

It was quite late and I was in the nearby park looking at the moon and crying my heart out. What have I just done?

Suddenly someone called me, it was an unknown number.

Yn: Hello?

??: Good job bitch, now stop crying and go away as far as you can okay gurl?

Yn: YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT NOW LET HIM LIVE IN PEACE FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Aein: He is safe and you as well, bye.

Then she hung up the call. Bitch.

Now what should I do? Stay here... I thought to call my parent and tell them about this but that bitch Aein threatened me... So I didn't call my parents.

I am all alone now u see the moon as if I have lost my soul just the body is living it's last life.

Why this things needs to happen when everything was going so smoothly.

Then suddenly I remembered my bestie Suzumi! She can help me out maybe. So I immediately called Suzumi and asked her if I can stay there for some days maybe?

She agreed and I immediately went to her home.

Tae pov

I was devastated, my brain isn't working at all. I can't just digest the fact that she did that to me. And she also admitted that she actually did it. She was fucking cheating one me? How could she... It's gonna be a whole year of our marriage soon and... She just... No words can describe how heart broken I am now.

I hate the fact that I am still attached to her, I still cherish her, I still love her even though she is don't.

I still want to prove that it's a lie but coming from her own mouth made me believe that it's not a lie... But her eyes at the end, it was lying, it was fucking lying, she was forced I can feel it. I know her more than anything in this entire world. I know she can die for me but won't let me die with her.

I somehow managed to calm myself down a little and called Jimin for help.

I told him to find every editors he can and ask them about the picture if they had edited that or not.

Eyes don't lie yn.

Yn pov

I was crying my heart out while telling everything clearly to Suzumi. While she was shocked as hell.

Suzumi: It's your fault yn! I know Taehyung would have believed you and helped you out or something instead you messed up!

Yn: W-what can I-i say... T-the guards w-were hiding and l-listening to o-our talks... I w-was scared.

Suzumi: Ahh... Well you can stay in my place as long as you want but we need to fix this situation. You are being framed for nothing.

Yn: H-How...how can we fix this...H-How??

Suzumi: Well for now let's sleep it's too late we will think about it tomorrow morning.

I just nodded and soon went to sleep.

I just couldn't sleep, my eyes are getting teary no matter what, I just can't get over with this. I am a sinner.

Tae pov

I was laying on the bed with my eyes open, I can't sleep. How can I when my heart is not in peace. It's not even beating. I have no idea where is yn, what is she doing or not. My mind is saying that she is in a night club meanwhile my heart is saying that she is safe but crying out loud.

Time skipped

I was drinking tea my eyes have dark circles right now as I was practically awaken the whole night. I was at my cabin, when Jimin walked in.

Jimin: All the editors I possibly can find are here.

Tae: Bring them one by one.

He nodded as each editors started to come and asked them the same question.

Did you edited the picture?
Did someone force you to do that?

Lastly I found the one I was looking for.

Editor: Yeah actually I did edited the picture, look at the corner, that's my logo.

Tae: Who made you edit that?

Editor: It was a girl I remember... The name... I can't remember like it's starts with 'A'... Yeah... Something with A.

I was thinking hard when suddenly a name popped into my head.

Tae: Is the name was Aein?

Editor : Yeah! It was Aein, she gave a lot of money for that, saying that it's just good enough to prove someone that she is cheating on him... Like she said something like that.

Tae: Well I appreciate your help, you helped me a lot. Please grant this little gift from me.

I gave a envelope to him.

Editor: Nah it's okay I-

Tae: Please have it... I will be pleased.

He smiled and accepted it. After that he left and I just sat there, thinking why yn did that.

And how fool Aein is, not knowing the power I have in my hand.

Yn pov

I was laying on the bed thinking about how to fix everything when suddenly Suzumi came and in frantically.

Suzumi: Girl!!!

Yn: What happened?!!

Suzumi: Remember I told you that my brother is an editor?

I nodded my head.

Suzumi: He was called in to THV company for a investigation. And my brother told me that the CEO was showing a picture to the editors and asking if they had edited them or not etc. And the think is the CEO is obviously your husband Taehyung and the picture was also the one that was you and a random boy.

Yn: T-that means...

Suzumi: YES He still loves you, trusts you, wants you and everything!

I was so happy that I immediately hugged her.

Suzumi: AND AND! Taehyung also found the editor who edited the picture as well...

Yn: WAIT REALLY?

Suzumi nodded.

Yn: No way! I thought Aein is way too smart... The way she talks, walks and do everything...

Suzumi: Haha you know you can NEVER judge a book by it's cover.

Yn: Surely I can never gurl!

____________________________________________

Lmao Aein is too foolish for a criminals game. Well we will see what happens next
See ya~

Please vote and comment ✨🎀