Drunk

Y/n pov

I was getting ready for the party. And it's been more than 2 hours. I am still not done yet while Taehyung is waiting for me downstairs.

Finally I am done. Ugh I think the dress is not that bad. And the make up is also decent.

I went downstairs to see my handsome, hot and sexy husband siting on the couch waiting for me impatiently.

Who gave him the permission to look this hot? Do you want my heart to die mister? Omg I just love hi-...No no I don't. I don't love this coldass. I j-just like him a little bit. Just a little bit hehe.

 Just a little bit hehe

Tae pov

I was waiting for y/n to come downstairs. Omg this gurl takes so much time. When suddenly i looked up to see a fairytale.

To be honest. I don't want to admit it but she is looking so fucking hot and sexy. I have never seen her in a little exposed shoulder dress so it was kinda new for me. She mostly wear clothes which are covering her fully but this time it was a little spicy but okay.

 She mostly wear clothes which are covering her fully but this time it was a little spicy but okay

I was literally checking her out like a pervert so I snapped out.

Taehyung calm down! What the heck are you doing. Gold digger is now showing her real face little by little maybe right? You can't trust her that easily.

Y/n: L-let's go we are getting late.

I nodded and headed to my car and drove away.

Time skipped

I was taking with my father's business partner when I realized that y/n wasn't around me. Huh? Where is this girl?

I excused myself as I started to find her. Then I saw here sitting on the couch area drinking alcohol. Oh shit. She drinks? She is 19 only.

I went towards her and snatched the bottle from her.

Tae: Y/N what are you doing!!!

She looked up at me and said

Y/n: ExCuSe Me sTaY AwAy frOM me I aM mArrIed.
She said with her drunk tone.

She is out of handle now.

Tae: Y/n Who the fuck told you to drink it huh answer me?!

I really wanna yell at her but if I do then people are gonna star at us with judgement face which I don't want to deal with now.

Y/n: oHh ThaT bOy tOLD me thAt thIs is ApPle JUice So I DRank 2 bOtTle now gIve me ThE bOtTLe BacK MiSTEr.

This dumb and stupid girl. Ugh. I then throw the bottle away and dragged her outside. But she was protesting nonstop

Y/n: YEah LEAVE ME, I told You I Have A VErY hot and seXy HUSBAND. I lOve hIm a lot. LEAVE MY HAND

I know that you have a very hot and sexy husband which is obviously me.

Wait- did she said I love him? Huh oka nevermind maybe I misheard her.

She was protesting so I took her in a bridal style and put her inside the car. And drove off to our mansion.

We reached our home and took her in a bridal style again and went inside

Y/n: YOu kNow you LOOK eXActly lIke Mr.Glacier.

Tae: What? Who is Mr.glacier?

Y/n: My COldasS hUsBand.

What type of nickname is this? Mr Glacier... Seriously?

Tae: Then I am that Mr.Glacier

Her eyes went wide as I said that. And she immediately hide her face into my chest.

Never knew that she can blush. I thought she only knows how to talk back or make troubles.

I put her on her bed. Oh shit. She fall asleep in a second? Is she even a human? Oh no wait. Her dress, what should I do now?

Tae: Y/n wake up! Go and change your dress it's uncomfortable

Y/n: Hmm..

Tae: Y/n I am warning you.

Y/n:...

Tae: No chocolates for a month if you don't change your dress right now.

My plan worked so fast? She immediately got up and changed her dress in the washroom as I sighed and went to my room to change as well.

I was thinking to go to the company tomorrow but I guess I have to stay. Because of her I am stuck. Who is gonna take care of that clumsy girl?

I mean she is drunk. She is gonna feel sick a little the moment she is gonna wake up. So I s-should stay...

Without wasting any time I went to sleep as I was too tired.

____________________________________________

To be continued...

Do votes and comments if you please~ (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)