on satosugu

it's not good enough. none of it is good enough.

there is nothing i can possibly write to be able to encompass what satoru and suguru had. nothing i write will ever match up to the beauty and tragedy that is the tale of these two.

they are a hurricane, a tsunami, a meteor. they are the ocean and the earth, eyes that hold the galaxy and eyes that hold the weight of the world. they are euphoria and heartbreak alike, the spring of each other's youth and the blood on each other's hands. they are life and death personified. they are so much more than everything i could ever imagine in my entire lifetime.

what they have is stitched from stars, plasma crackling with each breath they draw in each other's presence. what they have is like endless summer skies, like the dizziness of standing in an open field and tipping your head back to look at the way the sky stretches on into eternity. what they have goes further than best friends, further than lovers, something far more intricate and beautiful than soulmates.

they are the high of love and the pain of heartbreak. the taste of blood on the back of your teeth and the aching of bruised knuckles. the thrill of being strong and knowing it. the rush of standing at the top of the world and the fear of losing it.

__________________

basically i looked back at the stuff i've been writing about the 2 of them and went: hm. no. this is not good enough.