.𖥔 ݁ ˖ brother's bestfriend - sung hanbin

Words count ⋆ 1727

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

Dating your big brother's bestfriend has lots of cons than the pros. First thing first, you have to endure the pain that he is actually your brother's friend who is a year older and that by itself brings you pain. You just know everyone would bully you if they heard. Even if he is few months older, Hanbin is one grade above you.

The hardest thing was that you had to hide it from everyone and your mutual friends. You always have to sneak around each other when no one is looking. You are always scared with the possibilites of being caught. But you can admit you love the thrill of hiding. Hanbin though is not ashamed. He says he loves you too much to not hide you away from everyone. But he respects your decisions so he keeps it a secret.

It's not like you don't love him but you are just afraid of getting caught, thinking you will bring humiliation to his name.

You were lazying around at home. Since it's staurday, you decided to bake a cake. You were starting out bringing the equipments when a rapid knock comes from the door to the apartment you and your brother live in. You were not expecting anyone. Jiwoong is not supposed to come until late since he has part time job to do on Saturday so you started guessing who it might be.

But no amount of guessing could ever comes to you that you'll be seeing Jiwoong's rowdy friends, yelling at your face as soon as you open the door.

The first one on to push through the door was Gyuvin. He screamed Y/N and threw himself at you. You hugged him back, still startled by their presence.

Little by little, they started flooding in. You wondered how come he knows all of these people when they are not even in his grade.

For one thing, you were worried about not having enough snacks for all of them but thanks to them, they all had their own snacks and drinks. But you know they will want more.

Jiwoong sauntered in without looking at you. You hit his arms and he acted like he just saw you.

"Hey little sis." He waves at you in small.

"Hey little sis?" You repeated.

He just blinked innocently at you as he looks at you to say something else. Your eyes wandered though the crowd (you counted and there were eight of them, including Jiwoong) and notice Hanbin wasn't there. You wanted to ask but it would seem suspicious, so you said nothing as your heart tugged in sadness.

"Why do you look sad? Don't worry about the food. They don't consume that much," he said, assuring you (but boy was he wrong.) "And why is their flour all over your apron?"

"I'm baking. And don't dare try to eat it. It's for me and my mom only."

Jiwoong sulked at you. "I know you love me. You wouldn't do that."

You blew raspberries at him and was about to close the door when Jiwoong says, "Don't close it yet. Hanbin is on his way."

"Wh...what?"

"You're worried there is one more person? Again, trust me they don't consu—"

But he was interrupted by Hanbin knocking at the already opened door.

Your eyes widened and a huge grin appeared on your face.

"Hey Jiw—" Hanbin's eyes noticed you and his eyes widened too.

"Y/N! Hi!" He beamed. He didn't even try to hide his joy.

Jiwoong frowned. "Why you act like you've never seen each other for a long time?" He walks to the living room while shaking his head, leaving you both alone.