❅☃︎•. ݁ ˖⋆ surprise- sungchan

Words Count ❅ 674
A/N ❅ This is short and rushed but trust me with it.

☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•

This Christmas party was the most boring event you ever attended this year. You would have avoided it if you could but it's not just a Christmas party your school acquaintances or friends prepared: it was more a grown ups where families have to attend. The worst thing is your family is the one who prepared it.

Your parents invite people they know alongside with their children so sometimes it was awkward seeing few of your classmates whose parents are your parents acquaintances inside your house.

The only person you are excited to see is your boyfriend but you realised he is not there while you see his parents hanging out with drinks in their hand and all. You were sulky because he wasn't there. So you decided to text him.

You:
it's boring af with out you :/ why aren't you here??

Three dots appear at the left corner of your phone.

Sungchan:
did u want me ;)

You:
I wish I could get out. I would disappoint dad tho :(((

Sungchan:
where would u go?

You:
anywhere but here. where r u? get me out of here😭

Sungchan:
stay.
why would u leave me alone?

You:
don't say bullshit like I'm with u everywhere u are.

Sungchan:
but I am lol. btw dark blue looks good on you.

You:
i don't remember sending u my dress pic

Sungchan:
idk didn't u?

You are always sending him your fit and everything and he would shower you with compliments that you can't handle. Maybe you just forgot about it.

You:
maybe I did.

Sungchan:
I thought u were gonna wear the hair pin I bought u :(

Confused, you touched the hair pin on your hair. It was the white one your mom made you wear because it went well with your dress.

You:
do I tell you every detail of my outfit? How did u even know that

Sungchan:
idk don't u?

You:
u r being so sus.

Sungchan:
and aren't u cold? Why is ur back exposed. sung donghyun is gawking at u.

How did he know Sung Donghyun, a guy in your class, is here? You looked up from your phone and made eye contact with him. He gives you a smile and lifts his glasses. You smiled back at him.

You:
how did u–
don't tell me...

A light tap on your shoulder startle you. You slowly turned around to see that your boyfriend was grinning at you.

He was in his black suit and looked incredible in it that you're mouth was agape.

"Whoah." You looked at him as if a ghost appeared in front of you.

He give  you a small smile. "Hey."

You hit his shoulders playfully as he mockingly winced.

"How did you get here?" You said with a grin.

He shrugged. "Told you I'm always with you."

Giddy with excitement, you grab his arm and drag him through the crowds of people.

Without saying anything, he followed you behind. Then he found himself inside a small room.

You sighed as you closed the door behind. "I was so suffocated there, oh my God."

Sungchan smirked at you as you fan yourself with your hands. "Then you brought us into more suffocating room?" He walks closer to you slowly.

You roll your eyes at him. "This is better than people looking at your every move."

He then pecked your cheeks. "You look so pretty tonight."

You shyly smile as if you've never heard him saying that. Him complimenting you always make your stomach swarm with butterflies as if you just started dating even if you dated for almost a year now.

"Thank you. You looke handsome as well."

He pulled you in and places a small kiss on your lips.

You wanted to kiss him more but he said, "My parents were looking for me. I'll be right back." Making you upset that your excitement was short lived.

"Ok."

But he kisses you one more time and get out of the door, making you satisfied one more time

☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•☃︎•