.𖥔 ݁ ˖ flower boy - han yujin| pt.2

Words Count ⋆ 1770

𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘𔓘

It was almost a year since the little flower shop disappeared. It was now replaced with a bakery shop that you could go to since it's near your house but the memories that room used to give you is holding you back.

You avoid that route as much as possible. Now Yujin is gone, without no trace. At least for you. You don't know if he keeps contact with his friends at school and you didn't want to know as it'll be too painful to know, whether it's good news or bad.

Your friends at school don't know about you and Yujin since you don't interact much at class. So when you sulk after he left, they were left confused.

"Y/N?" Eunji waved her hands infront of your face.

"Hmm?" You answered, finally your train of thoughts coming to a halt. You were both seated at your desks at break time on class. Since exams are nearing and you had to get study done, you were discussing about what to study.

"You've been zoned out like what for the past seven months now," Eunji said. "And each time I asked you, you're always saying it's about a flower. That's confusing as hell, Y/N."

You have no idea why you say that all the time instead of saying what is going on inside your head. You sat there thinking about the thought that you left behind. The meaning of the flower.

Was it really just Forget-Me-Not or does it hold it's true meaning, you have no idea. That was why it was confusing you.

"There," Eunji said loudly, startling you. "You're doing it again."

You sighed as you look at your bestfriend. "Have you ever been confused by a single flower?"

It's obvious how confused Eunji was. Her eyebrows frowned as she thinks. "What do you mean?"

"Forget it, it's complicated."

Then a guy from the next class called out your name from the door, his head peeking. He didn't know what you looked like because he kept calling you're name, looking around, even when it landed on you.

"Yes?" You stood up.

He gives you a smile. "Ms. Hong is looking for you."

"I'll be back," you told Eunji who gives you a nod back. Then you make your way out the door.

The boy was waiting for you for some reason.

"It'd be rude of me if I walk infront of you right?" He gave you a grin.

Wow, why is he nice? You thought as you acknowledged it with a bow.

"Thank you,..." you looked at his name tag.

"Oh, I'm Gunwook. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you," you said. His face looked familiar. Maybe it's because he was popular in your section.

You walked together to the teachers' office. Since it's pretty far, you conversed a little.

You're homeroom teacher was asking you to give out worksheets to the class since you're the class president and exams are around the corner.

You saw Gunwook accepting the same stack of papers from his homeroom teacher and he made his way out of the door.

You're teacher was assigning you for some project when Gunwook comes back and stand infront of the same teacher.

You bowed your head, take the paper out from the table and made your way out.

Gunwook ran towards you and stand infront of you.